Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn vulture was sitting on top of the house this morning.Just sitting and observing while I was talking with my date. For minutes. Reminded me of that scene from Jurassic Park ("You stare at them and they just stare right back...." Felt like a bad omen

These vultures aint right,  man . They never were.  That was like some  Birds/Isle of Dr Moreau ****

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn vulture was sitting on top of the house this morning.Just sitting and observing while I was talking with my date. For minutes. Reminded me of that scene from Jurassic Park ("You stare at them and they just stare right back...." Felt like a bad omen

These vultures aint right,  man . They never were.  That was like some  Birds/Isle of Dr Moreau ****

Vultures are smart animals. They know where to expect dead flesh. How'd your date end this time, Sin?

On a different note, just found out that we are NOT getting our mid-year bonuses withheld (company wide) because, basically, one dept. done f'd up. 

50 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Vultures are smart animals. They know where to expect dead flesh. 

I know that, Bear :705:

Felt like it was waiting for me to die, though, like I'd collapse from a freaky brain aneurysm or something.... or maybe die later in a car crash (or is that crows?). I hate that place anyway. Glad i'll be rolling out soon .

How'd your date end this time, Sin?

Swimmingly

Archived