Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nah dude. I'm posted up on the power line pole. GREAT view. :cool:

Ah, that's a good spot. I actually believed you were the Cable company the way you have the white van parked there. Good Call.

I say we meet at midnight down the street and compare our findings.

EDIT:

I thought you looked familiar!! You're the Power Guy from the Village People!! :doh:

David-1.jpg

village-people-200-070208.jpg

Ah, that's a good spot. I actually believed you were the Cable company the way you have the white van parked there. Good Call.

I say we meet at midnight down the street and compare our findings.

EDIT:

I thought you looked familiar!! You're the Power Guy from the Village People!! :doh:

Nah.

Geraldo_Rivera_list_view.jpg

Remember?

I'm not an art critic but something struck me about the new Texas Stadium. There was a piece of art with paint splattered all over the place. This isn't art. This is random paint splattered all over the place.

Art has shape. Art resembles something. And that splatter of paint strewn all over the place, that is not art. It's just so uncreative. I can do the same thing here. Do something innovative.

I have no voice left. I literally cannot speak. So sick. ouch

I didn't know you were rich enough to afford Cowboy PSL's. Damn

Unless you were in the media box...although I don't think they let you root for teams in the press box :paranoid:

PS: I noticed you tailgated at 10 AM for a 7:30 pm game, ouch lol. What do you do for like 9 hours? Sit in a chair drinking beer? I couldn't do that. I need to be active :(

Archived