Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I didn't know you were rich enough to afford Cowboy PSL's. Damn

Unless you were in the media box...although I don't think they let you root for teams in the press box :paranoid:

PS: I noticed you tailgated at 10 AM for a 7:30 pm game, ouch lol. What do you do for like 9 hours? Sit in a chair drinking beer? I couldn't do that. I need to be active :(

lol yeah right, I was on the party pass decks for $30. lol.gif

yeah, the parking lots didn't "open" until 1pm, but my group was able to get in our lot before 10am. The reason is because this blue parking lot wasn't even finished yet, but it wasn't blocked off. It is across the street from the stadium. The pavement was done (may need another layer or two), but there was no grass yet. So we were tailgating on dirt. There was one older lady sitting in a shade that we talked to that didn't seem to give a damn. So we were the first vehicle in the entire lot. Boy did we have plenty of room to throw a football around. lol.gif

Officially we tailgated from about 10-4:30 before we made our way to the stadium. But it needed to be more like 3:00 to get a good spot. :doh:

Just FYI, it IS possible to tailgate for too long. :(

lol yeah right, I was on the party pass decks for $30. lol.gif

yeah, the parking lots didn't "open" until 1pm, but my group was able to get in our lot before 10am. The reason is because this blue parking lot wasn't even finished yet, but it wasn't blocked off. It is across the street from the stadium. The pavement was done (may need another layer or two), but there was no grass yet. So we were tailgating on dirt. There was one older lady sitting in a shade that we talked to that didn't seem to give a damn. So we were the first vehicle in the entire lot. Boy did we have plenty of room to throw a football around. lol.gif

Officially we tailgated from about 10-4:30 before we made our way to the stadium. But it needed to be more like 3:00 to get a good spot. :doh:

Just FYI, it IS possible to tailgate for too long. :(

Lol...what do you do when you reach standing room at 4:30 and have 3 hours to blow?

I used to attend VT games 2 hours before kickoff, sat in my bleacher seat for like 30 minutes watching the official VT pregame show then walked around the stadium and before you knew it it was game time, can't stay in one spot for too long or I'll get antsy

Lol...what do you do when you reach standing room at 4:30 and have 3 hours to blow?

I used to attend VT games 2 hours before kickoff, sat in my bleacher seat for like 30 minutes watching the official VT pregame show then walked around the stadium and before you knew it it was game time, can't stay in one spot for too long or I'll get antsy

yeah since there weren't any spots at the railing to even see the field or jerry-tron, we just walked around a bit. You can also hang out in the outdoor plaza by the retractable windows. There was a band playing and big screens showing the early NFL games. Plenty of food and drinks to be had too. It is definitely an enjoyable experience.

Wow these Jets fans are ridiculous they havent won a SB in 40 years and you couldnt tell the difference.Its like they forgot less than a year ago when they were 8-3 anjd they all were saying SB here we come...what can i even say to these obnoxious Jets fans..?

:jetssuck:

I had to check that this smiley didn't have a Skins logo or a "go Skins!" on it before I could use it. lol.gif:silly:

Archived