Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah man. When I read that I flipped. AH is not a Cowboy fan either. It's about time this rivalry got heated back up.

Let's go back over and bump the Dallas sucks thread my friend!:D

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

So why do people wait in line for the drive-thru at Starbucks when there are like 10 cars ahead of them and NO ONE in the store? If I am craving some Starbucks and I see there are 50 cars in the drive-thru line, I will just park my car and go in and be out in less than 2 minutes (I just get regular coffee). I will be out before any of the cars in line move!

why do some people who call in sick feel the need to describe what type of sick issues they are having??

Here is a real example of two recordings on my work sickline today...(took out last names to protect the weird)

"6:32 am Dan - I will be out sick today I have diarrhea and can’t get off the toilet. I am using FMLA"

"3:51 am Whitney - I have diarrhea and the egg burps. So we will not be in"

I go to one of four places in the morning for my coffee....Starbucks, McDonalds, the gas station attached to McDonalds (went there today bc they have extra caffeinated coffee) or Ralphs (grocery store). Sometimes I'll go to the other Starbucks in Vons, which is in a different store center. I pass Starbucks on my way to all of these. If I notice Starbucks has a crazy line, I go to McDonalds if I don't feel like getting out of my car.

I make coffee at home, drink 1-2 cups...take a mug w/ me to work and drink 1-2 more since we have free(and good) coffee at work. I like to try local places, but I do treat myself to Starbucks now and then.

And MissU- I know exactly what you mean about the drive through...it's crazy.

3 hours of sleep (aka sleep deprivation)+Benadryl+ Adderall+Caffeine= wtf is going on here I feel like a zombie and can barely function enough to write this post let alone my paper. I feel a crazy mix of high as a kite mixed with insane sleepiness and the "slow mo" feeling. dammit this is not good.

Man I was ****ed up when I typed this last night.:doh:

Archived