Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I want to retire from life and live on a Greek island and eat goat cheese, fish that I have caught, and drink good local red wine.

No tv, no computer, no cell phone...just the water by my feet, good food, local people, and the beautiful land...and someone who loves me just for me with all my hangups and neuroses.

Oh and a bar during the football season that I can watch my Redskins games on. :cheers:

That's it - that's all I need.

There are times when I feel the breezetunnel bend above my head. My dead grampa speaks to me through broken records. It buzzes crystal bounces over the green hills. There is a spring that reflects into cloud masses that dripp mysteriously from the sky. The doves beneath catch the tears. It's a weightless drop that hits the ground and subsequentially becomes a life form. It sprouts and splashes into an absorption of the found sequence. The solution. It's eternally heavy headed, like a siren on a cerebral pack.

You know you and your friends drink too much when one starts a story about a particularly debuacherous night, and another one adds "oh yea, thats the night i ran into a tree" and then the question has to be asked "in a car or on foot?" :laugh:

Even better is when the answer is "on foot." :laugh:

Not all thoughts should be threads. :D

Yeah, I'm sure that somebody cracked that by page 30, but it really wouldn't be worth my time to check.

My real random thought: most people probably aren't really as bad (or, if you're naive like me, then "as good") as we think they are.

I love the fact that for some reason people believe that they somehow have some power over whether I answer their questions or not because they ask something in a really stupid way. Like Im somehow going to get worried or nervous over some chatter on here.

And I love how people want intelligent conversations yet throw around words like "foolish" and "childish" like they expect you to respond well to it.

The small pointy eyed rabbit chops on the granola bar with its two front teeth. ya ya ya. If you like skipping, dee dee, follow the pointy eyed rabbit. Thumper is his name. Hit the ground with his two thumpy feet. But don't flatten me son.

Archived