Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What is "Pwn"? It can't be an abbreviation for "pawn" because that would be the lamest thing ever. Say it ain't so!

Yes, I'm quoting myself.

Well, I looked it up myself and it's worse than I previously thought. It comes from a typographical error for "owned", which is dumb in its own right.

:doh:

I'm sorry that I'm a little slow on the computer jargon uptake. I hate this crap.

...and that's my random thought.

Yes, I'm quoting myself.

Well, I looked it up myself and it's worse than I previously thought. It comes from a typographical error for "owned", which is dumb in its own right.

:doh:

I'm sorry that I'm a little slow on the computer jargon uptake. I hate this crap.

...and that's my random thought.

Unsonny is going to want to have a little chat with you. :security:

• 4 months later...

Ran across this thread and hadn't seen it before. Couldn't stop laughing so felt it deserved a bump.

My thought is one of my favorites from Jack Handy

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God

is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him

is "Probably because of something you did."

I got a call this morning on one of my cell phones. It said "Number Withheld." I listened for a second and when nobody answered, I hung up. Though I did hear a woman's voice saying "Hello?" when I did so. So withhold the number?

Okay. So maybe there are good reasons, and it was a wrong number probably, just struck me odd at the time.

Archived