Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

top 10 baseball fights...pretty sweet actually

Coach Williams

When I was a pitcher, I always wanted someone to charge the mound after I knocked them down. I wanted an excuse to pull a Nolan Ryan.

I was a catcher and I got to tackle a kid from behind once when he charged the mound. As I got up, I made sure to give him a nice knee to the ribs to remember the next time he wanted to charge the mound!! :D

Best one I watched was Baltimore @ New York in I think '98 (maybe earlier). Benitez drilled Tino Martinez after Bernie Williams just went yard. Tino walks to first staring at Armando when punk Benitez throws his arms up like "What?". And it was on, I think the fight last a good 5 minutes. Both benches cleared and it ended up at the top of the visiting dugout when out of nowhere Strawberry flies into the picture and blasts Bentitez in the jaw and sends him flying down the dugout steps.

Best one I watched was Baltimore @ New York in I think '98 (maybe earlier). Benitez drilled Tino Martinez after Bernie Williams just went yard. Tino walks to first staring at Armando when punk Benitez throws his arms up like "What?". And it was on, I think the fight last a good 5 minutes. Both benches cleared and it ended up at the top of the visiting dugout when out of nowhere Strawberry flies into the picture and blasts Bentitez in the jaw and sends him flying down the dugout steps.

jesushatestheyankees.549.home_thumb.jpg

That Yanks/O's fight wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Strawberry going with the cheap shots on TWO occasions. Pretty boys like Jeter and Tino Martinez had to have their coked up douche fight for them.

A funny aside during that brawl, one of the Yanks relief pitchers (I want to say it was Jeff Nelson) went after O's catcher Chris Hoiles, and Hoiles threw him head first into the camera well.

A few years ealier, the O's had a fight with the Marinars after Bozio hit three or four O's. Everyone was holding their breath hoping that Cal wouldn't get hurt.

When I was a pitcher, I always wanted someone to charge the mound after I knocked them down. I wanted an excuse to pull a Nolan Ryan.

I had a few guys start to come out but the closer they got the bigger I looked (6'4" 235). Everyone of them made their way to first after making a hard right about halfway to the mound. There was one time after a game while shaking hands that a guy I had drilled hit me from behind but my team was on him before I even figured out what had happened.

I always liked the one the Reds and Expos had. Pedro had a perfect game in the 5th and hit Reggie Sanders - who charged :doh:

Dumbest charge in history. Pedro had his back turned, as he was walking around in fustration after losing his bid at perfection. He turned around and kind of shrugged as to say: ' :wtf: are you really charging me?'

That Yanks/O's fight wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Strawberry going with the cheap shots on TWO occasions. Pretty boys like Jeter and Tino Martinez had to have their coked up douche fight for them.

A funny aside during that brawl, one of the Yanks relief pitchers (I want to say it was Jeff Nelson) went after O's catcher Chris Hoiles, and Hoiles threw him head first into the camera well.

A few years ealier, the O's had a fight with the Marinars after Bozio hit three or four O's. Everyone was holding their breath hoping that Cal wouldn't get hurt.

I think I have found the difference between whiny O fans and whiny Red Sox fans.

Sox fans don't think Tino is good looking. ;)

Archived