Who Do You Want for B&G  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want for B&G

• John Abraham
    • Antwaan Randel El
    • David Givens
    • Kyle Vanden Bosch
    • Kevin Curtis

How about you stay away from elementary schools, okay??

Whatever dude. The girl is beautiful and she's 21. Implying that people who find Sasha Cohen attractive are disturbed and equating them to sex offenders is unacceptable. Not to mention, you'd be throwing this accusation at approximately 99% of the red-blooded male population.

Shouldn't you be consulting the board on whether or not you should perform some hygenic activity?

"Like, duuuudes, should I shave my head?" Like we give a ****.

Well, that isn't the most attractive or accurate picture of her from what I've seen. She does look particularly young in that picture. So, if people are saying that people who like her are "distrubed" are basing it solely on that picture, I can understand it.

I don't think she's terribly awesome looking, but I have noticed in certain pictures that she reminds me of Reese Witherspoon. I'm not terribly interested in that either.

Well, that isn't the most attractive or accurate picture of her from what I've seen. She does look particularly young in that picture. So, if people are saying that people who like her are "distrubed" are basing it solely on that picture, I can understand it.

I don't think she's terribly awesome looking, but I have noticed in certain pictures that she reminds me of Reese Witherspoon. I'm not terribly interested in that either.

She does kind of look like Reese Witherspoon...if Reese was a 10th grader!! :laugh:

Hey, wasn't Mary 14 when Jesus was conceived?

If it's good enough for God, it's good enough for me. :laugh: :silly:

And Mary was probably a little petite Jewish girl just like Sasha. Sasha's almost 22, she's an adult. Don't hate on her cuz she's small and youthful-looking.

Could we at least agree that a 'Sasha Cohen' thread ought to be a place where we can all peacefully co-exist?

Repeat after me: 'Its a Sasha Cohen thread...I need to chill out....Its a Sasha Cohen thread...I need to chill out....'

Sheesh guys.

Everything seems copasetic in here...but I will chill out! But first............

........drive by SJ posting!! :laugh:

ls0oee5p4yfowd

If it's good enough for God, it's good enough for me. :laugh: :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Could we at least agree that a 'Sasha Cohen' thread ought to be a place where we can all peacefully co-exist?

Repeat after me: 'Its a Sasha Cohen thread...I need to chill out....Its a Sasha Cohen thread...I need to chill out....'

Sheesh guys.

And it turns out that this little Cohen wench is a flippin tree-huggin, liberal, Democrat, who protested outside Bush's Texas ranch, along with Cyndi Sheehan, and they even alternated sleep shifts during the night, so the protests could go on for 24 hours !!

Archived