Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it hard for you to swallow a pill?

MikeSellers45

Umm....just swallow it. What's the problem? Maybe try throwing your head back as you swallow? That helps me out with the horse-pill multivitamins I take...:whoknows:
i sometimes have to take viaxin for all kinds of problems, ge aload of this dose i have to take: 1 gram per take (2 pills 500mg each:puke: ) 2wice a day!!! thats 2 grams of medicine the pill is bigger than a horse!

My wife has the same problem. For some reason she just can NOT swallow pills. It's mind over matter. You might have a minor phobia of swallowing pills. Just think of it as food or a peice of gum. Have you ever swallowed gum? It's just like that. Don't tense up your tounge or clinch your throat and swallow it down with a gulp of water. Stay relaxed. You're going to have to trick yourself into doing it as it seems your mind doesn't wan't to let you.

I dont't get it.

Why would you take Tylenol for a sore throat ?

Unless you have a fever to go along with the sore throat, Tylenol makes no sense.

I would guess either to kill the pain or as an anti-inflammatory.

I used to have trouble, but I've pretty much gotten over it. I just take it with some water and throw my head back. When I was young my mom used to crush the pill up and put chocolate syrup on it, but you have to make sure it's ok to do that with the medicine.

people who say "ya'll" are wierder :silly:

it's not "ya'll" it's "y'all".... contraction for "you all"...therefore, you put the apostrophe after the 'y' because you're taking away the 'o' and the 'u'. In contractions, an apostrophe takes the place of the letters you take away.

Therefore....YOU are weird!

what I've always done is take a drink of water and lean your head back, before you swallow the water pop the pill in... you can't feel the pill...

If all else fails, put your head back, take a drink of water and have a friend either drop or not drop a pill in your mouth, do this several times without the friend saying whether or not they dropped it in. It may or may not work.

Archived