Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Your choice to be the 2008 democratic nominee

88Comrade2000

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's to Hillary and another republican landslide.

:cheers:

But, I don't think the dems would be THAT stupid to nominate her. Though, they never cease to amaze so you never know.

I think she will be the Dem. candidate and that woman will get trounced in the central "red" states.

don't even bother- Hillary has it in the bag.

you think Mark Warner (who about 10 people in this country have ever heard of)will beat Queen Hillary??!!!

you are crazy if you do..

I am not at all sure that this is true. Although I think someone like Evan Bayh has a better chance than Warner.

The only people you'll hear saying Hillary is in the bag are people who REALLY want the Dems to lose, and will fool themselves into believing the Dems are going to make it easy for them. Hillary is UNELECTABLE. Too many Dems don't like her enough to vote for her over a moderate Republican, and the vast majority of Republicans HATE her. The Democrats are not going to put up someone who won't win.

Al Gore, baby!! Looks like he grew personality and balls :laugh: He was the first one to call out on the wiretapping issue and he did it in a non-partisan way... (you would disagree if you think that "call out on the wiretapping issue" implies partisanship by definition).

The only people you'll hear saying Hillary is in the bag are people who REALLY want the Dems to lose, and will fool themselves into believing the Dems are going to make it easy for them. Hillary is UNELECTABLE. Too many Dems don't like her enough to vote for her over a moderate Republican, and the vast majority of Republicans HATE her. The Democrats are not going to put up someone who won't win.

They put up Kerry....

;)

Seems like the rest of ya are being homers so I will too. Richardson has done a phenomenal job as our gov. He has the stroke to get things done in dc and he is a moderate. He's also a mean sumbithc so watch out GOPers! ;)

I did one of those silly questionnaires to choose who you wanted to be Kerry's running mate in '04 (the ones where you answer 20 questions, and they rank potential VP candidates based on your responses), and Richardson was the closest match based on my answers. I don't know a thing about the guy, so I'd be interested to see what his platform would be if he ran. Some of the other people on there I would never vote for.

I did one of those silly questionnaires to choose who you wanted to be Kerry's running mate in '04 (the ones where you answer 20 questions, and they rank potential VP candidates based on your responses), and Richardson was the closest match based on my answers. I don't know a thing about the guy, so I'd be interested to see what his platform would be if he ran. Some of the other people on there I would never vote for.

To start with he was our UN ambassador, and secretary of energy under clinton. So you know where he is on the spectrum - just left of the middle, where I want my candidate to be.

He has lowered our taxes, even sent everyone a rebate, due to increased oil and gas revenue. Hey, at least he's sharing it. He is very pro-education. His stand on the border (and it REALLY matters to those of us who live on it) is to increase legal immigration and beef up border security. Just what the Dr. ordered.

Here's a link that breaks it down pretty well.

http://www.westerndemocrat.com/2006/01/the_case_for_bi.html

:rotflmao:

Al Gore, baby!! Looks like he grew personality and balls :laugh: He was the first one to call out on the wiretapping issue and he did it in a non-partisan way... (you would disagree if you think that "call out on the wiretapping issue" implies partisanship by definition).

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It almost sounds like you're serious.

Archived