Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite liquor??....

Ghost of

As far as straight liquor goes, I'm a rum guy all the way. Anything but Ronrico. Drinking a liter of that stuff at the beach will keep you away from it forever. Let's just say Ft. Lauderdale beach probably still hasn't recovered, let alone my liver.

Mixed drinks, well, if you're gonna girl it up, then you have to go Big Lebowski style and drink a White Russian. Hell, if I'm mixing a drink, it's gonna have Kaluha (sp?) in it.

As far as straight liquor goes, I'm a rum guy all the way. Anything but Ronrico. Drinking a liter of that stuff at the beach will keep you away from it forever. Let's just say Ft. Lauderdale beach probably still hasn't recovered, let alone my liver.

Mixed drinks, well, if you're gonna girl it up, then you have to go Big Lebowski style and drink a White Russian. Hell, if I'm mixing a drink, it's gonna have Kaluha (sp?) in it.

You're not old enough to drink, at least not legally. I'm telling.

I have only drank liquor for a couple of years, but vodka is my favorite mostly for its lack of taste. If I am going to mix it with any thing like juice then I will get Absolut, but straight up Grey Goose is the best. I can't really afford to drink those regularly though, so Smirnoff Vodka is what I usually get.

I have also liked every whiskey I have drank, but I rarely drink whiskey.

Honorable mention: Soco (don't know what type it is though)

If I'm drinking liquor I have three that I choose from depending on the circumstance. Grey Goose is for the nights that money is no issue and I want a smooth drink. A handle of Captain is the way I go when I'm with my friends and have to scrape together some money. Jaeger is for the nights where I don't plan on remembering anything.

If I'm drinking liquor I have three that I choose from depending on the circumstance. Grey Goose is for the nights that money is no issue and I want a smooth drink. A handle of Captain is the way I go when I'm with my friends and have to scrape together some money. Jaeger is for the nights where I don't plan on remembering anything.

Creepy ****ing sig, dude. I saw that in black and white on the episode that they showed it, but it's just weird looking in color.

Creepy ****ing sig, dude. I saw that in black and white on the episode that they showed it, but it's just weird looking in color.

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at a single South Park moment than the scene where the aquarium workers presented that sketch to Kyle's mother in an attempt to hunt the children down. The only episodes I can think of that rival it are Towlie's debut and the taco flavored kisses JLO episode.

I forgot I had the pic in my sig though, since I haven't posted in a while. I agree with you that the black and white sketch is the better image. I just wasn't able to find an image online.

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at a single South Park moment than the scene where the aquarium workers presented that sketch to Kyle's mother in an attempt to hunt the children down. The only episodes I can think of that rival it are Towlie's debut and the taco flavored kisses JLO episode.

I forgot I had the pic in my sig though, since I haven't posted in a while. I agree with you that the black and white sketch is the better image. I just wasn't able to find an image online.

Dude, that whole episode was insane. The very end in dead silence with the whale on the moon... PRICELESS!!!

Archived