Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wrong Answer?

Hogskin1

True story:

A few minutes ago, my wife said, "I sure hope I don't have to go to the emergency room today."

I said, "Why would you say that?"

She facetiously said, "How could you sit here watching a silly football game if I was at the ER fighting for my life?"

I said, "I don't know, but I'd find a way."

She thinks that was not the right answer. Help me out here. Is she right?

True story:

A few minutes ago, my wife said, "I sure hope I don't have to go to the emergency room today."

I said, "Why would you say that?"

She facetiously said, "How could you sit here watching a silly football game if I was at the ER fighting for my life?"

I said, "I don't know, but I'd find a way."

She thinks that was not the right answer. Help me out here. Is she right?

She must have PMS...

mine said the same shtuff yesterday... and I was "hon, why you got to go wish somn like that on yourself?"

Damn brods why they got to take it to the extreme... :(

If you want your marriage to survive you have to learn when NOT to be honest. Since the chances of that really happening are very low you shoulda said 'no way honey! I'd be there beside you all the way!' Regardless of whether or not, in reality, you'd at least have a radio handy to listen in.

Beware of other traps to. Does this make me look fat? Answer is always no!

When she tries to get you to confess you don't really like her mom ... don't bite! 'I love your mom! She's the greatest!'

Whatever she puts before you? Eat it like you haven't had a meal in 40 days.

When she asks you if you would kiss Charlize Theron? Tell her hell no! You think that beauty is all make up.

Do whatever it takes to protect your Redskins TV time!

If you want your marriage to survive you have to learn when NOT to be honest. Since the chances of that really happening are very low you shoulda said 'no way honey! I'd be there beside you all the way!' Regardless of whether or not, in reality, you'd at least have a radio handy to listen in.

Beware of other traps to. Does this make me look fat? Answer is always no!

When she tries to get you to confess you don't really like her mom ... don't bite! 'I love your mom! She's the greatest!'

Whatever she puts before you? Eat it like you haven't had a meal in 40 days.

When she asks you if you would kiss Charlize Theron? Tell her hell no! You think that beauty is all make up.

Do whatever it takes to protect your Redskins TV time!

Wiser words have never been spoken. Much can be learned from this man. Probably has the happiest marriage ever.

My 2 cents? If your wife likes to deal in hypotheticals, you need more information. Ask her if the game is close, can it wait until halftime, and if she thinks there will be an HD TV in the waiting room. Only then can you answer her question with confidence.

Archived