Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Guarantee

SimpleHawk

While so many on this board seem to be doubters ("we have to do this to win, we have to do that"), I will put down the FINAL score of the game right now. No "if this happens", no "as long as we don't turn the ball over" crap.

Fact: Against COMMON opponents (eliminating our victory over Seattle) we scored an average of 25 pts a game. We gave up only 16 pts a game.

Seattle, OTOH, scored an average of 32 pts a game and gave up 15 pts a game.

Therefore, adding in the fact that they are RUSTY from their week off, the SKINS win 23-19.

i like your positive attitude...but your reasoning doesnt make sense man....

if against common opponents the seahawks scored more but gave up less wouldnt that mean that ud think they would wiN?? i mean dont get me wrong guys, im glad you got a positive attitude i think we can win this game too and i am NOT complaining...but i dont kno i think your reasoning is kinda flawed lol

While so many on this board seem to be doubters ("we have to do this to win, we have to do that"), I will put down the FINAL score of the game right now. No "if this happens", no "as long as we don't turn the ball over" crap.

Fact: Against COMMON opponents (eliminating our victory over Seattle) we scored an average of 25 pts a game. We gave up only 16 pts a game.

Therefore, adding in the fact that they are RUSTY from their week off, the SKINS win 23-19.

Three of those common opponents are St. Louis, Arizona, and S.F., not teams that are known as strong defenses, Seattle boosted their offensive stats with those teams. (scoring wise) Take away our S.F. Game and our scoring average drops too.

This game will come down to turnovers, imo. Not who played a tougher schedule, or how Seattle did against Dallas vs how we did against them. We need to run the ball effectively and not turn the ball over. We need to score early to quiet what is going to be a very loud crowd. Get to halftime with a lead, and doubt will creep into Seattles head. Honestly, we are not a come from behind team (Philly game not included), so we need to get to halftime close. 7 pts or less

Do you have some type of identity crisis?

Umm... you are a Seahawk fan attempting to pose as a fan of the Redskins possibly?

You are a Seattle fan referring to the Redskins as "us" and "our" team.

...or maybe because you have your favorite player listed as Shaun Alexander and your favorite team as Seattle?????!!!!!!

And his name is "SimpleHawk"

...or maybe because you have your favorite player listed as Shaun Alexander and your favorite team as Seattle?????!!!!!!

Wait one second. I put down Shaun Alexander as my favorite REDSKIN player. Are you trying to tell me that we're playing the team this week with the #1 rusher in the NFL and the NFL MVP?

Woah, we are going to get crushed! But it will be a moral victory to lose by less than Philly did on Monday night.

Umm... you are a Seahawk fan attempting to pose as a fan of the Redskins possibly?

You are a Seattle fan referring to the Redskins as "us" and "our" team.

DOH!!!!!!!!

Lol, now thats funny. Guess dude didn't realize people actually look at the profiles here. :laugh:

It does when you realize he is a Seahawk fan who thinks he's smart enough to "fool" us.

What a tool.

Smart enought to FOOL you guys. You're kidding right? What part of listing my favorite team as the Seahawks was an attempt to fool you?

The fact that people read any of my posts boasting about the #9 D and #13 O in the league as anything but a joke is hilarious in and of itself.

Then a guy tries to tell me my spelling of "rumour" is wrong.

Yeah, you Redskin fans sure are "smart".

well i think he made alot of sense ... specially when he said that thing about the scoring..

after all we have scored 44 tds this year and given up 32

while the seahawks scored 57 and gave up 24

those losers dont even have a defense that can stop people from passing on them

the skins gave up 3081 yards passing while the seahawks gave up 3559

now whos in trouble huh ?

:troll: :troll: :troll: :stfu:

Don't humor him

:cheers: .... Please note, however, that we should apparently be saying, "don't humour him," since it seems we're using the Queen's English in this thread. Our simple-minded SeaChicken fan just might be from Chatham, England and not Chatham, New York as originally alleged. Looks like he just didn't think we Redskins fans were smarte enough to figure it out. :silly:

i like your positive attitude...but your reasoning doesnt make sense man....

if against common opponents the seahawks scored more but gave up less wouldnt that mean that ud think they would wiN?? i mean dont get me wrong guys, im glad you got a positive attitude i think we can win this game too and i am NOT complaining...but i dont kno i think your reasoning is kinda flawed lol

...dont understand his reasoning? cuz he is a degenerate....calling him a troll would be a complement.

I guess the playoffs bring the degenerate side out of all of us...posing as a fan of a team...talking trash about his own team...then...ugghh...

What a joke this seapigeon fan is.

Close this thread please.

What a joke this seapigeon fan is.

Close this thread please.

Actually most guys on this board are pretty cool. Sticking mostly to the facts, even if those facts seem to all point towards a Seahawk victory this Saturday.

Fact is there is ONLY one team I truely despise - and that is the Cowboys.

Archived