Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we want the Giants or Panthers to win?

smartestmaninamerica

Lordy, I don't know. I always want to see the Giants lose - it so fun watching their coach blowing a sprocket on the sidelines.

But then again, I'm not sure I'm happy about facing the Panthers in the NFC Championship. Nevertheless, that beats playing Chicago in Chicago, especially seeing ho we played against Tampa's defense.

ok, I've decided, I want to see Carolina win and face them in the NFC Championship in Charlotte.

Lordy, I don't know. I always want to see the Giants lose - it so fun watching their coach blowing a sprocket on the sidelines.

But then again, I'm not sure I'm happy about facing the Panthers in the NFC Championship. Nevertheless, that beats playing Chicago in Chicago, especially seeing ho we played against Tampa's defense.

ok, I've decided, I want to see Carolina win and face them in the NFC Championship in Charlotte.

I live in Huntersville now, 10 minutes from the Panthers stadium.

I want a NFC title game in Charlotte for 2 reasons.

1. I could go to the game

2. Charlotte is not exactly a huge home field advantage, it would be much easier than playing in lets say Chicago or New York.

Also, don't forget that North Carolina was once Redskin land, still alot of Redskin fans in the area, it would not be a hostile crowd at all, probably atleast 20% Redskin fans there if it happened.

The Redskins last two trips to the Meadowlands have been total disasters. Eliminate that trip as soon as possible.

I know people want the game in Carolina, but their pass rush is just as scary as Chicago. Portis went over 100 on the Bears opening week and the Bears offense will be no match for the Skins defense regardless of who starts at QB for them, to which Carolina on offense although not unstoppable, poses a greater threat.

Finally Gibbs in Solider Field in January have been a recipe for success in the past.

Could you imagine the NFC Championship game in Carolina? The crowd just might be with all seriousness 50-50 :cheers:

Exactly, North Carolina is the southern home for the Washington Redskins. I would venture to say there are more Redskin fans in North Carolina than Panther fans.

Exactly, North Carolina is the southern home for the Washington Redskins. I would venture to say there are more Redskin fans in North Carolina than Panther fans.

GO PANTHA'S and SKIN'S .I will do EVERYTHING in my Power to get to the SKIN'S PANTHA'S NFC Championship game in Charlotte........!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I want the Panthers to win because they are playing a Division rival of ours & I always root against Division rivals. However, I WANT the Giants to win, because I KNOW we can beat them down, even in their own house & would LOVE the opportunity to SHUT THESE DUMBAZZ GIANTS FANS UP in a game that's for all the marbles! They can have the East, because we're gonna take the WHOLE DAMN CONFERENCE!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm so conflicted. :gaintsuck :panthersu

Could you imagine the NFC Championship game in Carolina? The crowd just might be with all seriousness 50-50 :cheers:
This is so true. I live one hr from Carolina field. There are a ton of Redskins fans here in the North Carolina that did not jump ship when Carolina got their own team and Thank God im one of them.

WE want Carolina to win to prove that we are the real NFC East Champs.

giants lose at home to the runner up in the NFC south (carolina), and we go on the road to the NFC south champions (tampa bay) and win...

Plus we all know that North Carolina is Redskins country. IF we make it to the NFC championship game, the stands will be full with burgandy and gold.

Go Skins

Archived