Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we want the Giants or Panthers to win?

smartestmaninamerica

I live in Huntersville now, 10 minutes from the Panthers stadium.

I want a NFC title game in Charlotte for 2 reasons.

1. I could go to the game

2. Charlotte is not exactly a huge home field advantage, it would be much easier than playing in lets say Chicago or New York.

Also, don't forget that North Carolina was once Redskin land, still alot of Redskin fans in the area, it would not be a hostile crowd at all, probably atleast 20% Redskin fans there if it happened.

That plus the panthers are THE ONLY team that made the playoffs from the NFC that we haven't beaten this year. I want to have the chance of making the conference championship and beating the last remaining NFC playoff team. :2cents:

Go Panthers!

I didn't jump ship when we got the Panthers either. However they are my 2nd favorite team; I pull for them ONLY when it doesn't hurt the Skins.

I agree with you living in Virginia I adopted the Panthers as my 2nd team when they started in 95. Unless they are playing the Redskins I always root for the Panthers. And like everyone else I live 3 hours from Charlotte and would love to go to the NFC Championship game too.

As many people have said...I like the chances better of getting fans into the stadium in Charlotte and it being a less hostile crowd.

However... we gotta get there first. But I am rooting for Carolina. Right now it's scoreless in the 2nd quarter.

The Panthers are the only NFC team that scares me. They remind me a lot of our guys. Good running game. Foster runs a little like Portis and Goings runs a little like Betts. Steve Smith and Santana are practically clones, etc. It could be a dog fight if we saw them in the Championship game. Of course, we need to get past Seattle first.

The Panthers are the only NFC team that scares me. They remind me a lot of our guys. Good running game. Foster runs a little like Portis and Goings runs a little like Betts. Steve Smith and Santana are practically clones, etc. It could be a dog fight if we saw them in the Championship game. Of course, we need to get past Seattle first.

I agree pulling to play the bears in the championship game :cheers:

Archived