Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawk Fans Disrespecting Skins

RiggoReincarnated

I tried to register on the Seahawks message board so I could post, but I haven't been accepted yet.

They are all predicting blowout wins for their team next weekend. Unbelievable considering they've only beat two teams (Dallas and NY) with winning records, and the NY win they should have lost.

Unbelievable. They also say that their offense figured out our defense in the second half of our first game.

Let them talk all I have to say Holmgren is 0-3 lifetime against the Skins enough said and I think Gibbs is undefeated against the Seahawks they can thump their chest because they play against lightweights Cardinals, Rams, Niners which none of them have a defense.

I tried to register on the Seahawks message board so I could post, but I haven't been accepted yet.

They are all predicting blowout wins for their team next weekend. Unbelievable considering they've only beat two teams (Dallas and NY) with winning records, and the NY win they should have lost.

Unbelievable. They also say that their offense figured out our defense in the second half of our first game.

I did too. Got an email saying I was approved but the site still shows my application is pending. They will be tough.

The good news for Seattle is that historically the teams that have gotten the first-round bye have done exceptionally well in the divisional round.

The bad news for Seattle is that they're going up against a team coached by a man who went into Chicago in the divisional round in consecutive years and came away victorious both times.

OH MY GOD! Opposing team's fans are actually confident that they can beat us? Wait wait wait, they are saying our offense sucks and that they can beat our defense? Whoa they didnt take into account that we were playing a defense vastly superior to theirs? Wait wait wait this is all wrong! Lets FREAK OUT about it :laugh:

Let them say what they want, it doesnt mean anything. :cheers:

I think you may need to wait a day or two bluengreen. Right now most of us are still digesting this win. I know I'm not ready to start looking into the next game with any detail.

Sure, I can understand that. It was a tough, hard fought win over a quality opponent. Enjoy it.

Yawn. And Redskins fans are disrespecting Seahawks. Homers will be homers.

Anyone around here bright enough to break down the game in more depth than "stop Alexander and we win"?

Oh it will be tough but it's not going to be run away if the Seahawks win their defense isn't that great and they are facing probably the best defense they have faced all season. They did a pretty good job on Alexander in reg. season they will be alright.. My main concern is turn overs I think they will be able to move the ball against the Seahawks defense.

I hope they do. Let them spend all week expecting us to fall over. Get comfy and relaxed.

We had a bad offensive game. We had a bunch of players then didn't do much against the #1 rated D in the NFL. Our D showed up big time and shut down TB.

They'll worry about the defense some, but they'll assume Alexander will take care of the ball.

And while they're sitting back relaxing and not worrying about us, we're going to come out with a healthy Portis (hopefully) and smack them in the face. Smash Betts down thier throat. Rip open thier secondary with Moss. And burn thier linebackers with Cooley. All because they're not worried. Because TB's defense scared me. But seattle's... doesn't.

First, I have to ask you, and I mean it goodnaturely, but does the term "attention-whore" that gets used around here, regarding someone who promiscuously starts threads, mean anything to you? :laugh:

RiggoReincarnated:

Threads started: 14 :yikes: in 3 days! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Wow dude :laugh: at the rate of 1 new thread started for every 1.57 posts you'll be the all time record holder in a matter of weeks :D

As far as the 'squaks go, I'll keep my extremeskin brethren as honest as I can by continuing to state that I think Seattle has a very strong team. For instance, as I've noted before, the Giants game wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Apparently you missed all the news at the time, but the officials awarded 2 TDs to the Giants that the NFL later recanted (after challenge film was submitted) as officiating errors. Holmgren read the release to the media and was fined by the league, as revealing such communication is a no-no.

As to their board, and this is just my speculation so it's there to be shot down easy enough I guess, but logic tells me its unlikely to be any more or less "unbelievable" than here or anywhere else in terms of certain types of posters (lets say, simplistic ones :) ) being easily observable.

Most of the people I know around here that are 'hawks fans are very tolerable and more even-minded than I'm used to with other teams' fans. Just my experience, though.

We thrive on proving other people wrong and earning our respect. That's what this is... we are blazing a trail of respect and belief every where we go. Seattle is next on the list.

The only thing I would say to be fair is for us not to get too ****y. Rather we should be humble because if you remember the only reason we won that game was because they missed a feild goal at the last few minutes of the game in week 3.

Let us just be thankful for this win, and count our blessings should we win against them next week. We have a very good chance.

OK, this probably is along the lines of oversimplification, but you don't win 13 NFL games without being a damn good football team. You also don't win 6 consecutive must-win games in the NFL without being a damn good football team. Either side showing disrespect is pointless. This is going to be a good game between two solid teams. I can't wait!

Yawn. And Redskins fans are disrespecting Seahawks. Homers will be homers.

Anyone around here bright enough to break down the game in more depth than "stop Alexander and we win"?

No real need to! Your entire offense is predicated on Alexander, we stop him we stop the the Hawks. The difference in this game will be our offense against your D. Seattle's D is not even close to Tampa Bay's level. If you think we're going to gain only 120 yds of offense again, you might want to switch to Decaf! HTTR!

Archived