Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nunyo picks Bucs

21dave

You guys don't understand how important safetys are in a Cover 2 scheme

Umm, yea. Sure, we do not understand.:censored:

I guess you are the only...you think we don't...How DARE you accuse us of not understanding...you're just...you aren't...Ahhh!:cuss:

One more ignorant comment like that, and you will be in iggy-land.

Now go to your room and don't come out until you've cleaned up all your toys!:slap:

Mark Brunell might not make it through the first half...Dude is pushing 50 and thinks he can still be a mobile gun slingger LOL

Compare the stats from the "old guy" to the "rookies:

I averaged out the QB rating for both players and I only used the games from 10/16 on to be fair to Chris Simms for his late start.

Brunell has a QB rating of 98.38 with 15 TD's, 7 INT's, 6 Fumbles lost and he was sacked 18 times over the course of ten games.

Simms has a QB rating 80.6 with 8 TD's, 7 INT's, 4 Fumbles lost and he was sacked 28 times (WOW!!!) over the course of ten games.

(All stats were taken from NFLplayers.com and NFL.com so dont yell at me if there are discrepancies)

Advantage?

BRUNELL!!! Not bad for a senior citizen.

GO SKINS!!! :bucsuck:

We one the other hand, played the 4th most difficult schedule and are in the top 10 on defense. measure our defense the last 5 weeks and we are even higher.

The Bucs schedule was almost as lame as the Colts.

Here are the schedule Rankings of everyone in NFC Playoffs:

REDSKINS 4th

TAMPA BAY 30TH

GIANTS 14TH

SEATTLE 31ST

BEARS 29TH

CAROLINA 32ND

Notice also that the hardest schedule ratings are found mostly in the NFC East (Dallas-6, Giants-14, Eagles-3, Redskins-4). That's because we get to beat the crap out of each other all year.

Let's look at the AFC:

JACKSONVILLE 27TH

NEW ENGLAND 11TH

PITTSBURGH 20TH

CINN 22ND

COLTS 28TH

DENVER 5TH

This is why I am picking Denver and Washington in the Superbowl. To play as well as Denver has with that schedule is remarkable. They are the true sleeper.

Cmon guys the Bucs are a better team...our D is ranked #1, and our young offense is surprisingly good

You guys seem very overconfident

I think my local high school team could accomplish that with the schedule you have had...

C'mon, please tell me you aren't seriously giving a lot of credibility to that statistic when you have had the 30th ranked strength of schedule? Only 2 teams in the league have had it easier... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, the Skins ninth ranked defense looks a lot better when you consider our 4th ranked strength of schedule.

Learn how to understand numbers my friend. It's all about context.:stick:

sumodat,

How does a name like Nunyo Demasio strike you as Asian? Seriously?

That's a Romance language-sounding name to me. I mean, with the way people are mixed and immigrate or are adopted you never know, but I never heard Nunyo Demasio and thought "damn, that dude MUST be Asiatic!"

sumodat,

That's a Romance language-sounding name to me. I mean, with the way people are mixed and immigrate or are adopted you never know, but I never heard Nunyo Demasio and thought "damn, that dude MUST be Asiatic!"

I always thought Nunyo was Hispanic

Cmon guys the Bucs are a better team...our D is ranked #1, and our young offense is surprisingly good

You guys seem very overconfident

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sumodat,

:whoknows: :laugh:

I don't know. I never really sat down and wondered what his ethnicity was. Asian was just what I figured.

Iguess the Nunyo drew me to think he was Asian. Not so much his last name.

Oh well, not a big deal. My minds eye just had a different image than reality. :cheers:

Archived