Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nunyo picks Bucs

21dave

Meanwhile, the Skins ninth ranked defense looks a lot better when you consider our 4th ranked strength of schedule.

Learn how to understand numbers my friend. It's all about context.:stick:

Where did you find the stats for strength of schedule ??

can you tell me where Seattle ranked in that stat??

They're schedule was high school level too!!

HTTR

Dr. Z has openly said he doesn't like the Bucs...Dude is a joke

Only the brothers understand:silly:

What was the Bucs defensive ranking the last time the 2 teams played?Didn't seem to matter too much that game,did it?What is the Buc's offensive team ranking?What was the Bucs strength of schedule ranking?Come on to say the Bucs are a better team is wrong.That's not to say they can't win the game but be realistic.

Cmon guys the Bucs are a better team...our D is ranked #1, and our young offense is surprisingly good

You guys seem very overconfident

The teams ae about even - both have good to great D's and offenses which can get the job done. The last game camedown to 1 point ans about 2 cm either way!

The tie breaker for me is that we have the better more consistent running game.

I think we match up well against your D.

I'll take us to win thanks but ina close game. I recognise you guys have a good chance as well so I would not cal my self overconfident.

HTTR

Martin

Youve made some strong points and I agree that this game is going down to the 4th quarter...I'm not sure how much the injuries in your secondary are going to hurt (Im not that familiar with the Skins), but I think that could be the difference in the game, considering how we moved it on you guys in the last meeting.

I've also heard some of the Bucs players saying that the Skins surprised them with their blocking scheme, something they will have figured out by now.

You know what cracks me up about this Bucs' fan? He comes in here talking trash and then writes "(I'm not that familiar with the Skins)".....I think we'll familiarize you with them on Saturday.

For the last 5 games, I've watched tools from other teams walk in here and talk sh!t; I haven't seen them return though. I suspect you'll be one in a long list of individuals who spoke a LITTLE too soon.

Good luck.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Archived