Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REPLY HERE if your going to TAMPA

H-O-G

So is Al Lopez park the site of the tailgate? I will be flying in Saturday morning with my wife. I have a Lot 4 parking pass, does anyone know if that lot is close to the park?

Yes,

Very close! we'll be right across Martin Luther King Blvd. To the North (Right) of lot 4 http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadmap.htm#grounds

Go to Mad Mikes post # 113 for a different map, you can change it to satellite view.

There are two tailgates see my post above.

Looks like there will be two major tailgates going on. One at Al Lopez Park, one at Hillsborough Community College. Hopefully there will be lots of mingling. :D

If you see a goofy middle aged dude wearing a white #26 jersey (I may be wearing a black lather jacket over it if it's chilly) with a big ol digital camera around his neck, cigar in hand, with dark hair going grey... that would be the mad man. Please do say hello.

:cheers:

Hey All !!!

It looks like CPND's Hogfest Tailgate is going to be pretty good. It's really too bad they didn't choose Al Lopez Park over HCC, the parking is cheaper and it's all grass and trees. Those of us that were there in November know it's a good place. The CPND Hogfest organizer (Doggmatic) at HCC really knows what he's doing!!! He has Pay pal setup for donations and they will have a Keg. I also seen a post he had at CPND that said you could pay when you got there. So if you're in a situation where you don't have time to stop and get what you need that might be the place for you. Some of us will still be at Al Lopez Park, We'll have a Charcoal grill (instead of Gas as I stated earlier) and a couple of tables. My buddy Tom and I, are picking up some hotdogs, burgers, buns and our choice of 12 packs. So if you're in a situation where moneys a little tight or just want to bring what you need then feel free to join us at Al Lopez park. the grill is open to who needs it and we will share what food we have. Also If parking at HCC is full, I recommend you park at Al Lopez (it's $15.00 as opposed to $20 or $25 at HCC) and walk over to HCC. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or suggestions. I have to get my tickets at Will Call around 1:30 and most likely swing by HCC on the way back to say Hi to some of the folks there!!!

Those wanting to park at Al Lopez might want to go North on Himes ave (past the Stadium, which will be on left) cross over Martin Luther King Blvd

and look for a little blue sign (was blue last time) on left, I believe it's the first left turn lane. Go in there and Keep left to head towards MLK Blvd, follow that around it will force you to turn right and we'll be in that area. It's only 1 block wide so you'll find us.

Hail to The Redskins!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I'll see you at Al Lopez...should be getting there around noon...same spot, South end of the park, right??? HTTR!!! :cheers:

I'm going to work with my GAME FACE on, Burgundy & Gold War Paint. And I dont care what all the Buc fans think !!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME SMASH-MOUTH REDSKIN FOOTBALL ?!?!?!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

I am just counting down the hours till my plane takes off from DC to Tampa. I haven't slept at all this week cause I've been so excited about attending my first playoff game.

I'm definately heading to Lopez park tomorrow to join the other loud & obnoxious Skin fans. But, where is the party tonight?

My friends & I are all in our 20s we're looking for a loud, fun, bar or club. Not a cigar bar or anything quiet.

Where is everyone hanging out tonight?

I am just counting down the hours till my plane takes off from DC to Tampa. I haven't slept at all this week cause I've been so excited about attending my first playoff game.

I'm definately heading to Lopez park tomorrow to join the other loud & obnoxious Skin fans. But, where is the party tonight?

My friends & I are all in our 20s we're looking for a loud, fun, bar or club. Not a cigar bar or anything quiet.

Where is everyone hanging out tonight?

Loud and Fun?

Channelside: Splitsville or Hooters

Ybor: Prana, The Castle, or The Boneyard

See you at Al Lopez tomorrow! HTTR!!! :cheers:

ALL Right!!!! TAMPA-GATE-2 AT AL LOPEZ PARK !!!

Bring your own beverage if possible

HERE'S WHAT WE GOT

1 medium charcoal grill

1 small charcoal grill

Approx 20 pounds of charcoal

2 round patio tables 3' diameter

5 plastic chairs

48 hot dogs

32 hot dog buns

50-60 hamburgers

50-60 hambuger buns

Extra cooler with ice space for those flying in

aluminum trays for putting grilled food in/on.

ketchup,mustard

NEEDS

16 more hot dog buns

pretzels dips

Any other food you might like

napkins/paper towels

Cheese

chairs

Soda/beer they can share

Those that don't have time to food shop or are walking

can throw in a few dollars

PLEASE keep replies confined to this thread

MODS!! this was the biggest thread about Tampa tailgate and was missed in Merge, can someone Please merge again

Hail to The Redskins!!! :cheers:

Got to get my tickets first at will call but after that I plan on heading over to the park...I can throw in some money because i probably wont have time to hit the grocery store.

That's Cool,

Maybe I'll see you at Will call, it opens at about 1:30, I'll be the HEAVY guy in a #81 Jersey

I'm going out for a few hours so if anyone can bring any of the needs please post here in this thread!!

HTTR

Hey Monkart,

You said your buddy Tom is getting more burgers, so we should be okay on that, right?

I can get any or all of the other stuff (buns, chips, etc.) you need either tonight or tomorrow morning at WalMart on my way out...just let me know what you need, and I'll get it.

We also have a big cooler we can fill with ice for all the beer and soda...we'll just throw it in the back of the truck with our chairs and stuff.

Keep me posted, bro...it's coming down to the wire!

HTTR!!! :cheers:

Hey Monkart,

You said your buddy Tom is getting more burgers, so we should be okay on that, right?

I can get any or all of the other stuff (buns, chips, etc.) you need either tonight or tomorrow morning at WalMart on my way out...just let me know what you need, and I'll get it.

We also have a big cooler we can fill with ice for all the beer and soda...we'll just throw it in the back of the truck with our chairs and stuff.

Keep me posted, bro...it's coming down to the wire!

HTTR!!! :cheers:

Yes NOVA2Tampa,

Looks like we're real good on burgers, redskin56 is also coming with even more burgers. So the cooler of ice sounds great. chips if you like.

We'll be there by 10:30, so see you there.

Archived