Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REPLY HERE if your going to TAMPA

H-O-G

Man, I wish I could go. I know I could swing for the tickets but transportation would be the killer. Perhaps we can organize a van or bus that way we can wave our 'Skins flags all the way down 95 South and back. I wonder how many people from the DC area would be interested? HUMMMM!

We're staying at the Days Inn, right down the street. We are flying in Saturday morning; it might be tuff for us to bring something; but we'll gladly make a financial contribution.

SonnyRules,

There should be a grocery store close by just ask the front desk, If you can't get to one my buddy Tom and I are bringing a gas grill and SOME dogs and burgers, and a couple 12 packs of beer and a couple coolers. I'm still stinging from the Christmas bills a little, so money is tight. But I will share what I've got.

I'm asking some of the locals who are coming to start posting what they can help with, so we can show our fellow Extremers from up North some Southern Hospitality. Please reply to this Thread

Yes...the stadium is almost walking distance from the airport...here's the address:

4201 North Dale Mabry Highway

Tampa, Fl 33607

Try kayak.com for hotels near the airport. It looks like there are plenty of hotels from $60+ per night within 2 miles of the airport

Marriott Westshore Hotel has rooms @ $99/night at kayak

:cheers:

The madman will be in da house! I'm heading over with dogmatic from cpnd.

Great dude. He's setting up a big tailgate party as well. Info here...

http://mb25.scout.com/fcpndhardcorefrm1.showMessage?topicID=53371.topic

We will have to find a way to combine this party and take over the park. :laugh:

No mater what though, I will be looking for my extreme bros. Maybe I'll make some signs or something.

BTW. I found some great maps here that should help everyone find their way around better...

http://media.tbo.com/tbo/images/bucs/bucsstadiumparking.jpg

stadiumparking.jpg

Archived