Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REPLY HERE if your going to TAMPA

H-O-G

I've got one ticketmaster nosebleed ticket, but it's my fallback plan.

I'm bidding on two sets of tickets on ebay.

One is for a set of 3, 45 yard line, row 7, Bucs side. The seller says he's closing the bidding when it gets to $1803, and I've bid that much. But he didn't put a "buy it now" option on the auction, so ebay is auto-bidding for me whenever somebody else bids.

The other set is for 2, on the 50, two rows behind the Skins bench.

Unfortunately, neither auction closes for two more days, so it'll be a while before I find out if I've got them.

I'm going by myself, so it's possible that I'll have some really sweet tickets for a deserving extremer.

Edit: Perhaps someone can sticky this thread?

Ill be in section 134 row P. My sister and friends have tickets in 228 and some of her other friends are in 128. They are flying but I am going to fly my Skins flag 995 miles, 15 hours maybe by myself. But I am meeting up with all them and will hopefully see some skins faithful tailgating!

Ill be in section 134 row P. My sister and friends have tickets in 228 and some of her other friends are in 128. They are flying but I am going to fly my Skins flag 995 miles, 15 hours maybe by myself. But I am meeting up with all them and will hopefully see some skins faithful tailgating!

Im in that section with your sister and her friends.

They hot? Can we call tailgate if they are?

We'll be there.

Where is Lopez Park? Is that where everybody is meeting???

Sonnyrules,

It's called Al Lopez park, It's directly north of the stadium. We setup at the South end, where it meets Martin Luther King BLVD. Not a far walk, and parking was $15.00.

here's our pics from the tailgate, In post #6 you can see Tampa's scoreboard behind me and my buddy Tom (Tom in wheelchair). It's a real nice place and Tom and I and others will be there to help. Hopefully redskin56 gets some tickets and we can get a return crowd from our last tailgate.

I am in section 125

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127057

Archived