Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REPLY HERE if your going to TAMPA

H-O-G

:helmet: ticketmaster password is BUCSPLAYOFF

just scored 2 seats in section 235---50 yard line, Skins side...Yesssss!!!!

Got the same. Those are also club level seats with in seat waiter service.

I have a parking pass for lot 4. Does anyone know how close that is to Al Lopez park?

Got the same. Those are also club level seats with in seat waiter service.

I have a parking pass for lot 4. Does anyone know how close that is to Al Lopez park?

Yes,

Very close! we'll be right across Martin Luther King Blvd.

See parking map.

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadmap.htm#grounds

Those wanting to park at Al Lopez might want to go North on Himes ave (past the Stadium, which will be on left) cross over Martin Luther King Blvd

and look for a little blue sign (was blue last time) on left, I believe it's the first left turn lane. Go in there and Keep left to head towards MLK Blvd, follow that around it will force you to turn right and we'll be in that area. It's only 1 block wide so you'll find us.

HTTR

You all may know about this already, but you can get tickets (moderately priced) at razorgator.com. The upside of this site is that it has a bill me later feature where you can pay as little as $10 per month to pay off the tickets as opposed to paying for them at time of purchase; however, the interest rate is hefty (27% I think), but if you can pay it off fairly quickly it may be worth it. Wish I could go, but don't have enough time coordinate....those that are going, be loud and proud for all of us that are screaming in our living rooms! Go Skins!

Wow, I just bought one in section 235, too.

Don't know why I didn't get that one at 10:00, when I simply picked "best available" for everything. Shurely they didn't open ticket sales at 10, then make more tickets available later.

Yes,

Very close! we'll be right across Martin Luther King Blvd.

See parking map.

http://www.raymondjames.com/stadium/stadmap.htm#grounds

Those wanting to park at Al Lopez might want to go North on Himes ave (past the Stadium, which will be on left) cross ove Martin Luther King Blvd

and look for a little blue sing (was blue last time) on left, I believe it's the first left turn lane. Go in there and Keep left to head towards MLK Blvd, follow that around it will force you to turn right and we'll be in that area. It's only 1 block wide so you'll find us.

HTTR

You sound like you know your way around RJ....Tell me, whats the parking situation like there? Is it possible to find a decent spot without having a parking pass? Any decent cash lots?

You sound like you know your way around RJ....Tell me, whats the parking situation like there? Is it possible to find a decent spot without having a parking pass? Any decent cash lots?

Re-read the post you quoted here, it gives directions to Al lopez park, you can park there. It was $15.00 when I went in November.

P.S. It was suppose to say blue sign!!

Sonnyrules,

It's called Al Lopez park, It's directly north of the stadium. We setup at the South end, where it meets Martin Luther King BLVD. Not a far walk, and parking was $15.00.

here's our pics from the tailgate, In post #6 you can see Tampa's scoreboard behind me and my buddy Tom (Tom in wheelchair). It's a real nice place and Tom and I and others will be there to help. Hopefully redskin56 gets some tickets and we can get a return crowd from our last tailgate.

I am in section 125

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127057

We're staying at the Days Inn, right down the street. We are flying in Saturday morning; it might be tuff for us to bring something; but we'll gladly make a financial contribution.

http://www.seatdata.com/html/nfl_buccaneers/pick_section_nfl_buccaneers.htm

For those of you lucky enough to go, but have never been to the Bucs' stadium before, check out that link. Click on the section you're sitting in to get a general idea of how it will look.

www.seatdata.com is good for every major venue, so save it for future travels.

Have a great time, people.

Hmmmm.

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=110277&page=2&pp=30

Originally Posted by Bucko40

The Bucs changed the password and sent out e-mails to other season ticket holders.

Be paitent. The Ticketmaster is supposedly canceling any pre-order purchases if the buyers name does not match the season ticket holder.

Password still works as far as I can tell. I suppose it is possible they could cancel orders that dont match a name on a list but then they would still have to put them back up for sale. So if true, it just means they will be available again. Guess it couldn't hurt to keep an eye on this though.

Archived