Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

igglephans on Portis' Mom

StevieInferior

I love how they try to rationalize it by saying that the Portis' started the whole ruckus by wearing their paraphernalia and making noise. It's called cheering for your team a$$holes. The fact that we were losing 20-17 at the time further discredits the story of how they were attacked. What did we have to cheer about up until Marshall's INT?

Absolutely the lowest, most despicable acts of humanity I've ever seen. It's not Baghdad you a$$ hats, but you'd swear their beloved fans have about as much tact as a cowardly insurgent. I'm sure Philthy will see a large spike in the number of domestic abuse cases reported over the next 24-72 hours, because taking your aggressions out on little old ladies is such a manly thing to do. Disgusting.

I swear I didn't make this up....this is from that thread :doh:

#194850, "RE: I really don't doubt that"

In response to Reply # 6

She should have knowed what to expects from us.

You come to Philly wearing your colors be prepared to rumbles. That how it is.

She has luck she not sit down in my sexion. We would have busted her up with more than beer if she talk that "Go Skin" crap around us.

We get her to go to private area on some pretenses and then we get a gang together to bukkake her and make her look like a glazed donuts then we sends her back to Cliton with her saggy breasts ecsposed and a smile. See how many yards he get then huh.

I don't care if she Ronald McDonalds mother you don't come to Philly disrespecting us wearing another teams colors. Never ever ever.

My Granpop taughts my Pop-- my Pop taughts me-- and one days I'll teach my son how we defends the turf.

We may not win know championships but we sure knows how to put a hurting on peoples that buck us.

That is all.

----

"If god loves the Eagles like he's supposed too watch out because Roy Williams will get his soon enough!!!" Ezekiel the profit

In response to Reply # 6

She has luck she not sit down in my sexion. We would have busted her up with more than beer if she talk that "Go Skin" crap around us.

We get her to go to private area on some pretenses and then we get a gang together to bukkake her and make her look like a glazed donuts then we sends her back to Cliton with her saggy breasts ecsposed and a smile. See how many yards he get then huh.

I don't care if she Ronald McDonalds mother you don't come to Philly disrespecting us wearing another teams colors. Never ever ever.

My Granpop taughts my Pop-- my Pop taughts me-- and one days I'll teach my son how we defends the turf.

We may not win know championships but we sure knows how to put a hurting on peoples that buck us.

That is all.

----

"If god loves the Eagles like he's supposed too watch out because Roy Williams will get his soon enough!!!" Ezekiel the profit

WOW, go to school dumb****er.

Disgusting people who support that opinion. I think the worst part is that so few Eagles fans came out and denounced the thread or at least the childish actions of the fans. I'm actually sick thinking that the league would tolerate a large fan base that is so appalling.

On a separate note, this, people, is why we don't do anything more than talk at the other team. Throwing beer or punches simply because somebody supports their team on your turf makes you a batterer, and I hope you would be arrested for such poor behavior. Too bad the Eagles tolerate that behavior as an organization.

In response to Reply # 6

That is all.

----

Now that, is ****ed up, that is just flat out ****ed up. :doh:

I love how they try to rationalize it by saying that the Portis' started the whole ruckus by wearing their paraphernalia and making noise. It's called cheering for your team a$$holes. The fact that we were losing 20-17 at the time further discredits the story of how they were attacked. What did we have to cheer about up until Marshall's INT?

Absolutely the lowest, most despicable acts of humanity I've ever seen. It's not Baghdad you a$$ hats, but you'd swear their beloved fans have about as much tact as a cowardly insurgent. I'm sure Philthy will see a large spike in the number of domestic abuse cases reported over the next 24-72 hours, because taking your aggressions out on little old ladies is such a manly thing to do. Disgusting.

Wouldn't mind having a little personal exchange of ideas myself with that one poster who was saying they (mrs. portis & co) should expect "the rumbles"...and how his "grandpop taught his pop who taught him and he'll teach his kid how to portect his turf"...man...big-talkin punks...you can tell 'em a mile away or 3000 miles away...philly blows

In response to Reply # 6

That is all.

----

Yea, the assclown's handle is "SumTingWong," as in "there is sumtingwong with the way you think, loser boy."

In response to Reply # 6

That is all.

----

That is pretty bad. When they boo at players who are injured, that totally shows their lack of class. My family lives in FL now, but my sis went to RFK for a game a few years back, and got her pic with the Chief guy. He told her that he was beat up at the Vet by Eagles fans. I can't say all Philly fans are like that, but if I was a coach of a team that had fans acting like that, I would be tempted to say something. Most teams have trash-talking fans, but beating up an old fella wearing the Chief suit and throwing stuff at a player's mom is messed up.

sorry 21ko...usually i read a whole thread before i post but i was so pizze by that jive-azz punks crap i went ahead without seeing you had re-produced the guys words...you can have whats left when i'm done ;)

I posted this also on another thread. That guy will never be able to work anywhere for more than $6 an hour. Poor grammar and complete embarassment to himself.

The whole board is a freakin' joke. It's like every post is trying to be more retarded than the one previous, and not just that thread. Check out what this Shakespeare banged out...

******* Reid JUST DOESN'T HAVE A ******* CLUE!!!!

We will NEVER be the team we all want as long as this fat piece opf **** is coach.

This message board doesn't have enough bandwidth to cover it all.

ps.....**** you too Cactus, in advance, you Reid *** kissing (feminine hygeine product).

Eagle fans are as stupid as they are classless. And that is saying something.

Their fanbase is a perfect match for their sorry franchise. They were right to boo when McNabb got drafted. No way a guy with that much class should play there.

:eaglesuck

Archived