Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

igglephans on Portis' Mom

StevieInferior

:laugh: :notworthy

Oh god I could see Iggle fans gathering and attacking us West Side style. Approaching us with some gay dance with their tight white T-shirts and blue jeans rolled up at the bottom. :silly:

and all the while snapping thier fingers in unison! :laugh: damn... that would be the scariest sight of my life! :laugh:

I read a couple of threads over there. They are so ignorant its actually humorous. I was in Fed Ex last year when Eagles played the skins. This eagle fan cheered when springs suffered a serious injury. I told him that springs was hurt bad I was gonna kick his ass. He was quiet for the rest of the game.

I thought I heard them cheering today when Portis was hurt and slow getting up.

I'm not sure how it works but, I thought they would have given her better seats. Up out of the bowels. Anyway, I've never really met an intelligent Philly fan. Most conversations end with "Oh yeah? Well..............Redskins suck!!" Whatever. ;)

Should not generalize that all philly fans are ignorant and dumb,some are probably good people with a poor taste in teams.However of course that post ,and many of others i have read on the site are illiterate and inbred attempts at intelligence,but do not discount all of there fans because you read a few posts of half wits (which always stand out)and probably the insightful iggle fans dont want to post there due to the moron number ratio,redskins are all about class and respect..do the same.

I thought I heard them cheering today when Portis was hurt and slow getting up.

I'm not sure how it works but, I thought they would have given her better seats. Up out of the bowels. Anyway, I've never really met an intelligent Philly fan. Most conversations end with "Oh yeah? Well..............Redskins suck!!" Whatever. ;)

Well we can now say for sure that Clinton Portis will be fired up to beat these idiots everytime we face them for as long as he is playing.

Good things come from bad situations. He is likely to fire up the entire team when wa face the Eagles from now on. If some retard Eagle fans did that to my Mother I know my revenge would be sweet twice a year.

I swear I didn't make this up....this is from that thread :doh:

#194850, "RE: I really don't doubt that"

In response to Reply # 6

She should have knowed what to expects from us.

You come to Philly wearing your colors be prepared to rumbles. That how it is.

She has luck she not sit down in my sexion. We would have busted her up with more than beer if she talk that "Go Skin" crap around us.

We get her to go to private area on some pretenses and then we get a gang together to bukkake her and make her look like a glazed donuts then we sends her back to Cliton with her saggy breasts ecsposed and a smile. See how many yards he get then huh.

I don't care if she Ronald McDonalds mother you don't come to Philly disrespecting us wearing another teams colors. Never ever ever.

My Granpop taughts my Pop-- my Pop taughts me-- and one days I'll teach my son how we defends the turf.

We may not win know championships but we sure knows how to put a hurting on peoples that buck us.

That is all.

----

"If god loves the Eagles like he's supposed too watch out because Roy Williams will get his soon enough!!!" Ezekiel the profit

Some people you just wish you could find alone in a dark alley

In response to Reply # 6

She has luck she not sit down in my sexion. We would have busted her up with more than beer if she talk that "Go Skin" crap around us.

We get her to go to private area on some pretenses and then we get a gang together to bukkake her and make her look like a glazed donuts then we sends her back to Cliton with her saggy breasts ecsposed and a smile. See how many yards he get then huh.

I don't care if she Ronald McDonalds mother you don't come to Philly disrespecting us wearing another teams colors. Never ever ever.

My Granpop taughts my Pop-- my Pop taughts me-- and one days I'll teach my son how we defends the turf.

We may not win know championships but we sure knows how to put a hurting on peoples that buck us.

That is all.

----

"If god loves the Eagles like he's supposed too watch out because Roy Williams will get his soon enough!!!" Ezekiel the profit

I feel Dumber Just Reading this

:eaglesuck :point2sky:gaintsuck :point2sky :dallasuck FIRE UP THE 2005 DIESEL, WE'RE GOING TO TAMPA !!!!

Most boards have their idiots and jerks, but that Eagles board is nothing but knuckleheads ... top to bottom.

They certainly do deserve the reputation they have earned by this type of behavior. Seems the only decent Eagle fans are on THIS board. :)

that crap pisses me off. thats why i hate philly fans...there are so many bandwagoner eagles fans wearing their dumb mcnabb or TO jerseys around that i see. i cant believe any fan base is that bad. makesme appreciate the skins fan base that much more

In response to Reply # 6

That is all.

----

this can't be serious but if it is, it scares me

Oh man this site is hilarious, do they have a education system in philly, here is one of the posts I read that is suitable for Extremeskins.

Sun Jan-01-06 09:17 PM

Member since Aug 01st 2005

#194712, "RE: To all of you Eagles ticket holders who Ebay'd your seats to this game....."

In response to Reply # 0

i didnt ebay my tix. i woodnt givem away either, i figured i was so pist that i didnt want lurie getin anymore money from me or anyone so i just took the hit.

Archived