Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

igglephans on Portis' Mom

StevieInferior

I swear I didn't make this up....this is from that thread :doh:

#194850, "RE: I really don't doubt that"

In response to Reply # 6

She should have knowed what to expects from us.

You come to Philly wearing your colors be prepared to rumbles. That how it is.

She has luck she not sit down in my sexion. We would have busted her up with more than beer if she talk that "Go Skin" crap around us.

We get her to go to private area on some pretenses and then we get a gang together to bukkake her and make her look like a glazed donuts then we sends her back to Cliton with her saggy breasts ecsposed and a smile. See how many yards he get then huh.

I don't care if she Ronald McDonalds mother you don't come to Philly disrespecting us wearing another teams colors. Never ever ever.

My Granpop taughts my Pop-- my Pop taughts me-- and one days I'll teach my son how we defends the turf.

We may not win know championships but we sure knows how to put a hurting on peoples that buck us.

That is all.

----

"If god loves the Eagles like he's supposed too watch out because Roy Williams will get his soon enough!!!" Ezekiel the profit

Nice grammar by that poster.

"She should have knowed what to expects from us.

You come to Philly wearing your colors be prepared to rumbles. That how it is."

Besides being the lowest of fans, where do these inbred mf's learn how to talk???

Talking smack about Portis' mom??????

Hey Philly.....YOU SUCK!

Your fans suck .....and your website REALLY sucks.

Now go eat a nice steaming hot bowl of your own fecal matter and wash it down with some chunky soup.

Your OUT!

We're IN!!!!!!

Hail!:point2sky

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

People that attack women further show how big of sissy's they are... at least stand up to a man and say it. That guy wouldn't come into FedEx and start a fight like that. When I go to games I ask our fans to kindly back off of other fans as long as the other fan isn't "provoking" people in our section. (There is a difference between cheering and just provoking home team fans). This is classless and this guy will get his.

People that attack women further show how big of sissy's they are... at least stand up to a man and say it. That guy wouldn't come into FedEx and start a fight like that. When I go to games I ask our fans to kindly back off of other fans as long as the other fan isn't "provoking" people in our section. (There is a difference between cheering and just provoking home team fans). This is classless and this guy will get his.

True. I sat next to a couple Jets fans in '03 and I enjoyed the game and conversing with them. Maybe I'm just tame. I cheered my butt off and so did they but neither one of us exchanged bad words. Not even banter. Just good football chat.

"She should have knowed what to expects from us.

You come to Philly wearing your colors be prepared to rumbles. That how it is."

rumble?? What is this 1960? Westside Story? What a loser mentality that city has. Which crack is bigger, the one on the liberty bell or the one in his head.

rumble, hahaha nice one Fonzie

:point2sky

the bigger crack is Philly itself, it is just one gigantic ass.... with a crack down the middle of it... I don't know why anyone would do that to an old lady even if she is making noise, but then I have heard from some pitt. fans that tell me how much people in penn. take their football, and apparently Philly fans are the absolute worst, but what do you expect from ppl that cheered a player being carted off with the possibility of not being able to walk again and booed Santa Claus

rumble?? What is this 1960? Westside Story? What a loser mentality that city has. Which crack is bigger, the one on the liberty bell or the one in his head.

rumble, hahaha nice one Fonzie

:point2sky

:laugh: :notworthy

Oh god I could see Iggle fans gathering and attacking us West Side style. Approaching us with some gay dance with their tight white T-shirts and blue jeans rolled up at the bottom. :silly:

I went to the SKINS-Dallas game in '03 (Green's last game) and some drunk cowgirl fan was trying to start a fight at the urinals. Right before it escalated to fighting, another cowgirls fan took him to the side and said (and I quote) "We don't do this $h*t, we're not Eagles fans, we're cowboy fans!" I will always remember that. I hate the Cowgirls first and foremost, but I hate the Sheagles fans more than anyone! Classless thugs are the spawn of Satan.

My family lives in FL now, but my sis went to RFK for a game a few years back, and got her pic with the Chief guy. He told her that he was beat up at the Vet by Eagles fans.

I don't know if this is an urban legend kind of thing but when I was a kid I was always told that they broke both of the chief guys legs at the Vet.

I read a couple of threads over there. They are so ignorant its actually humorous. I was in Fed Ex last year when Eagles played the skins. This eagle fan cheered when springs suffered a serious injury. I told him that springs was hurt bad I was gonna kick his ass. He was quiet for the rest of the game.

Archived