Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Skins give Darrell Green a call???

Jaron

I was thinking about this earlier today, and I also saw someone else bring it up in the Jimoh thread.

With all the injuries at the corner position, does anyone think the team should give Mr. Redskin a call? I truly believe he could still cover 95% of the receiver's in the NFL today. I know it's something that is very unlikely to happen, and something Gibbs probably wouldn't even consider, but how cool would it be to see #28 suit up again for our playoff run???

Harris got burned on that first TD, and it was a severe burn. But, let's be fair. Take the good with the bad. He basically locked down for the rest of the game and did a pretty good job. With springs and rogers out in a game, I can live with a harris that only makes 1 costly mistake.

Harris got burned on that first TD, and it was a severe burn. But, let's be fair. Take the good with the bad. He basically locked down for the rest of the game and did a pretty good job. With springs and rogers out in a game, I can live with a harris that only makes 1 costly mistake.

williams gave him help. teams keep picking on harris

I think it is obviously a reach to think that DG is gonna come bail us out of this situation. I love him to death and he has done so much for our franchise, but that is a stretch. What is going on with Carlos? Is it just me or has he been out a little too long already with his "bicep bruise" ? Anyone remember DG playing in the '87 playoffs with torn rib cartillage? Maybe he should have a talk with Mr Rodgers..........

Archived