Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Lavar Arrington

AlmightySkins!

to be honest, i wouldnt mind seeing him again in skins colors.COME BACK.lol

:laugh:

You can't be serious.

No offense to Lavar, but he's banged up and broken. And ontop of that, when he left, he was 100% classless when he started talking about the playbook, etc.

I don't hate the guy, but I don't wanna see him in the B&G.

If I hear one more FREELANCING arguement I'm going to puke. None of you were ****ing about Lavar's play, pre injury,when he was annihilating QB's. Now that all the ANALysts have jumped on the freelancing bandwagon so goes the mood of the fans. Frankly the Joe Paterno, Marvin Lewis, and trotter excuse is getting pretty damn old.

Freelancing is what made him so coveted and loved by the league and fans alike. Now because he's odd man out most of you talk about it like it's some infectious disease that the team must rid itself of. The disease he has is diarreah of the mouth not freelancing, please find another reason to bash him, this ones played out.

I agree. Funny how he didn't become a free lancer until the contract controversy. Greg Williams made the statement himself that we're better team when Lavar is on the field. He then back tracked and said Warrick Holdman was adequate. You all know that story. Lavar made more plays by accident then Holdman did on purpose. Also the position (LB)coach who mainly griped with Lavar was fired. Why? I find this ironic. Another thing is yeah Marvin Lewis said things about Lavar but Lavar flourished under Lewis. If Lavar was such a problem why would Lewis try to acquire him with the Bengals? Lavar made the probowl under three different def coordinators but became dumb under Williams. I don't but that. The Redskins brass have bad mouthed players that have moved on, thats why I don't totally buy everything that they say.

Part Time Inconsequential Posting, a disease? Yes . A cure ? Maybe on the horizon.

Hi Im Scamp1 and Im asking for your patience, understanding and toleration of this insideous affliction thats now almost common in 1 out of every 5 postings. We here at the PTIP institute are dedicated to the Fight and eventual end to this time wasting

brain killer. Wont you Help?

Ode to Lavar

Isn't it rich?

Are we a pair?

Me here at last on the ground,

You in mid-air.

Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss?

Don't you approve?

One who keeps tearing around,

One who can't move.

Where are the clowns?

Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my entrance again with my usual flair,

Sure of my lines,

No one is there.

Don't you love farce?

My fault I fear.

I thought that you'd want what I want.

Sorry, my dear.

But where are the clowns?

Quick, send in the clowns.

Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?

Isn't it queer,

Losing my timing this late

In my career?

And where are the clowns?

There ought to be clowns.

Well, maybe next year.

Well since we're here for whatever reason:

When he moved back to DC and started saying good things like how he was raising his kids to be Skins fans, I started to reluctantly warm up to him. I finally forgave him after I saw an old farewell tribute video before last season started. I wanted desperately to hold onto my grudge but I just couldn't.

He's never ever going to play again but that said, I don't mind him hanging around the Redskins in some capacity, such as his appearances on Comcast last year.

LaVar had almost superhuman physical talent. His problem was that he was incapable of, or unwilling to, follow the schemes set forth by the DC. When he got lucky, he was in the right place at the right time to make a fantastic play. When he was unlucky, he had managed to take himself out of the play.

The other day, I was thinking what this team would have been like if we had (team player) LaVar, Sean Taylor and LaRon playing on defense. It would have been a feared defense for sure.

Archived