Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants NFC East Champ Gear on Sale! (MERGED x2)

stwasm

If you guys think the league has favored the Giants then why would we be the most penalized team in the NFC and 2nd most in the NFL.

Did you guys remember the refs Saturday? I am not saying it decided the game but it was obvious who got the calls, and it wasn't us

Please stop it, you are making yourself look silly.

The bogus PF, and trapped TD pass, alone proved that is not the case. The giants could have been called for holding a dozen times , with obvious holds, that the refs ignored. Burress got away with OPI when ran into Springs going after the ball, and had position. Every flag the giants got was earned, and all were good calls.

And don't get me started on the Chiefs game, The giants got away with murder. For all their penalties (mainly for show) most are the non game changing kind in garbage time. And a bunch of offsides that the refs can't ignore.

If you guys think the league has favored the Giants then why would we be the most penalized team in the NFC and 2nd most in the NFL.

Did you guys remember the refs Saturday? I am not saying it decided the game but it was obvious who got the calls, and it wasn't us

As much as hate to do this. I agree. We also have got screwed by the refs this season.

P.S..... Again, 2nd most penalized team in the NFL. Explain how that happens to the leagues darlings whom the refs all love

Johnny Come Lately, if you want to have that discussion here, you can go find the existing thread inwhich that discussion has already taken place instead of trying to hijack this thread.

P.S..... Again, 2nd most penalized team in the NFL. Explain how that happens to the leagues darlings whom the refs all love

:secret: again reread my previous post.

how many calls cost them a game? how many, gave their opponents a drive saving call??? again most of their penalties are the non game changing variety, or ones they can't hide (i.e. Off Sides). Didn't the OL have 11 offsides against the Sea hawks. The fact that they got so many penny ante flags, proves the NFL is trying to cover their tracks....Those two BS PF calls the chiefs got two weeks ago, that stopped drives, on close plays, the Giants always get the advantage call. So that way if the replay isn't obvious they can give them the ball.

Plus the fact that the Giants got 8 out of their first 12 games at home, 9 out of the first 14, and the easiest schedule of all NFC East teams, and now the NFL promoting the Giants as NFC EAST Champs, before they have actually won the right... is more than enough proof.

Crying about the refs on this board, after we lost two ball games on terrible calls, and a couple of close games having questionable decisions that went against us. Having to play the toughest schedule in the NFC, after all the breaks the giants have had is just sad. It's like someone hitting the lottery, complaining about taxes.

LOL. If you think Toomer trapped that TD then it doesnt let me take anything else you argue here seriously

It was obvious the ball hit the ground, and his hands were NOT under it. The ref that made the call had the worse view, standing behind Toomer, blocked by Toomers back.

Hey I have no reason to lie. We won, and I already admitted I was wrong about Brown's foot trick. Toomer trapped the ball

Note for all Giant fans crying about the officials in the game.

Tiki couldn't run.

Plaxico didn't even show up for the game.

You had no answer for Moss or Portis and you lost the game by 15 points.

You were completely dominated, quit crying about the officiating.

* Make sure one of those appear on your division title t-shirts, you did

have 9 home games.

It was obvious the ball hit the ground, and his hands were NOT under it. The ref that made the call had the worse view, standing behind Toomer, blocked by Toomers back.

Hey I have no reason to lie. We won, and I already admitted I was wrong about Brown's foot trick. Toomer trapped the ball

Just feel the need to clarify.

The ball can hit the ground, if the reciever exhibits control. It looked pretty iffy either way, no way you can overturn that.

Source:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/27/AR2005122700915.html

Wynn Upset by Title Claim

Renaldo Wynn was not happy to hear that the NFL.com online store was marketing memorabilia to celebrate the NFC East champion New York Giants -- even though the Giants, who play the Raiders in Oakland on Saturday night, haven't yet won the division title, and could still lose it to the Redskins this weekend.

The NFL.com team shop is selling Giants NFC East Champion T-shirts for $19.99, fitted caps for $21.99.

The Redskins were steamed that the Giants had delivered boxes of hats and T-shirts commemorating the title to FedEx Field before Saturday's game. Had New York won Saturday, the Giants would be named NFC East champions. The delivery was customary, but Wynn and his teammates were nonetheless offended.

"That's completely wrong," he said. "I know they had their little package delivered to FedEx last week, too. But that's just not right."

I hope this is good bulletin board material for them going into Philadelphia.

It would be great for us to win the division and all, but lets be honest, we dont deserve it one bit

??? If we had won the game against SD, Oakland or Tampa, the game in Philly would be to lock up the division, no matter what NY did against Oakland. Why don't we deserve it? We've won 4 in a row, and will win 5 in a row on Sunday. The skins are the hottest team in the NFL right now, and will be the most dangerous in the playoffs. We stomped Dallas and New York two weeks in a row, the next two best teams in the division. Sure, we had a meltdown in NY a couple months ago, but **** happens. What matters is right now. And right now, the Skins are the team to beat.

Why don't we deserve the division crown?

It would be great for us to win the division and all, but lets be honest, we dont deserve it one bit

Why not? we've lost ONE game in the division, we've lost two times in conference. We've lost to a few AFC teams along the way.

AND to make matters best, IF the giants lose Sunday and we win, we'll clinch the divison by going into december facing a WHOLE month of must-win games, and beating EACH of our division opponents IN A ROW to do it.

If that isn't deserving it, I don't know what is.

We're not backing into anything. This team is on the verge of ten wins. How is that "not deserving" ?

~Bang

And why not? Why would you say something as hair brained as that with out any explanation? Do you think the almighty giants should get it? C'mon man, explain yourself!:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Archived