Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants NFC East Champ Gear on Sale! (MERGED x2)

stwasm

Some of you have said that you'd like to buy the Giants Championship gear if the Skins win the division. I may be wrong, but I believe that if the Skins should win the East, the Giants stuff would not be allowed to be shipped. When you place an order for those items, it is on a pre-order basis and the contingency that they actually win, otherwise the items are never distributed to the public. The reason why they don't ship until Mid-January is to allow the manufacturer to produce the items as they're not going to risk making thousands of hats and t-shirts only to have to destroy them. Yeah, it's enough to piss someone off that the NFL did that, but I guarantee you they haven't made that many of them yet.

And the way the team is playing right now, I don't really think they need this to get fired up for the Philly game. I think the chance to play in the post-season and possibly win the East is enough motivation.

HTTR and kill Philly!

Some of you have said that you'd like to buy the Giants Championship gear if the Skins win the division. I may be wrong, but I believe that if the Skins should win the East, the Giants stuff would not be allowed to be shipped. When you place an order for those items, it is on a pre-order basis and the contingency that they actually win, otherwise the items are never distributed to the public. The reason why they don't ship until Mid-January is to allow the manufacturer to produce the items as they're not going to risk making thousands of hats and t-shirts only to have to destroy them. Yeah, it's enough to piss someone off that the NFL did that, but I guarantee you they haven't made that many of them yet.

And the way the team is playing right now, I don't really think they need this to get fired up for the Philly game. I think the chance to play in the post-season and possibly win the East is enough motivation.

HTTR and kill Philly!

Man, you just took all the fun out of it!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

HTTR and kill Philly!

Massive buzz kill. :mad:

With the NFL corporate HQ in New York, I can see how a local vendor might have "jumped the gun" a bit to "prime the pump". We will see how crooked (or not) the bias is by the reffing next weekend.

But yeah, I'm sure the RaiderNation could come up with some creative uses for that premature swag...

Archived