Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad movies you watch anyway

Destino

I got one for y'all.....

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA. horrible yet watchable, repeatedly.

I love that movie! Particularly when the one guy blows up with air and explodes! :laugh:

Ever think that you would see this? Big trouble in little china action figures ?!?!?

BigTrouble5.jpg

Guest Gichin13
The Beastmaster.

That movie is so terrible, the acting is horrifying, the story is idiotic, the "name" actors can't seem to stop laughing (Like John Amos, who runs around the movie with a smirk on his face, or Rip Torn, who hams it up so much it becomes nothing short of hilarious.)

What makes me laugh even more is how many people I have met who think that movie is totally cool.

God it's awful,,, or as the Beastmaster would say when calling his eagle..

"Rraww! Rraww!"

~Bang

That is another great one, especially talking to the eagle. I had not thought about that one in a while.

Guest Gichin13
Well since they've been named for the most part, no sense in repeating them.

Demolition Man, Beastmaster, and 5th Element. :rolleyes:

Not sure the Fifth Element counts. If it does, I am on that list too. Just watched it again the other night

I rewatched Billy Madison today.

That movie is SO not F'n funny. What a load of crap. There was only 1 redeeming scene in that entire movie.

"... everyone in the room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points; and may God have mercy on your soul."

One of the greatest lines EVER!

I might be alone in this but there are some obviously horrible movies that come on TV every now and then that I just can't help watching. The one that comes immediately to mind is, Killer Klowns from Outer Space - This movie is bad. Really bad. ...and I've seen it like 50,000 times.

Anyone else do this?

:laugh: Man, right before I clicked the link to this thread, I thought of Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I don't know why I like this movie so much. I even have it on DVD. It's so awful that it's good. :laugh:

Watched Garbage Pail Kids: The Movie the other day...... I've hit a new low :doh:

I just bought that movie for my girlfriend for Christmas (as a joke). I had never even heard of it until I saw it in the discount bin at the mall. I can't wait to watch it. I'm sure it'll be an instant classic.

I just bought that movie for my girlfriend for Christmas (as a joke). I had never even heard of it until I saw it in the discount bin at the mall. I can't wait to watch it. I'm sure it'll be an instant classic.

Did you used to get the cards as well? Quite popular in the 80's... kids used to swarm the ice cream truck for them... :doh:

God help me, but I can't turn away from "Roadhouse" or "Tremors"......

Tremors... good call. what it is about cable tv that makes them run the same crap time and time again. Tremors, as in one more time and youll get them.

I'll throw this out there... Gigli

Something about Jlo as a lesbian :whoknows:

Did you used to get the cards as well? Quite popular in the 80's... kids used to swarm the ice cream truck for them... :doh:

I know I had them. My parents would always yell at my brother & I for "wasting our money" on that crap. This may have been one of those times that they were right....

Archived