Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chopping Down The Giants...for 1000. Giants Going Down!! (Merged)

sknsrbck26

The Giants are wimps on the road. Yeah they are big man on the block up in manhattan. But it cant happen outside of manhattan. Tiki Barber will run into a burgundy and white brick wall. The giants dont scare me at all. We will defeat them and go to the playoffs. Go Skins- Its love all over again. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

The Giants are wimps on the road. Yeah they are big man on the block up in manhattan. But it cant happen outside of manhattan. Tiki Barber will run into a burgundy and white brick wall. The giants dont scare me at all. We will defeat them and go to the playoffs. Go Skins- Its love all over again. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Real smart post buddy. Got any meaningful points with that boast?

The only all-pro on that list is Arrington and he is not having a good year. No one on that list is making the probowl. Like I said no one to fear.

since when are pro bowl players the only ones to be feared, the pro bowl has as much to do with media darlings and large markets, you should fear a team as a unit not individual players

Real smart post buddy. Got any meaningful points with that boast?

one thing he got right is that you will not be nearly as good on the road, your entire defense flow form the pressure from your front four, while on the road without the noise the pressure stahan umeniyora create is diminished greatly, and your defense really drops off because of it

Great, now we have to start a new we want Giants thread. This troll ruined this one. Blondie, how many posts should we go for?

Oh, and for the troll... your right, we stand no chance. Hmmm, where have I heard this before? Dallas trolls said the same.

And as for your 36-0 (not 31-0, get it right) win you are hanging your hat on, don't you think that game had a few special circumstances that aren't there this time? I do.

If you are so unafraid, why are you here? To tell us that this win doesn't worry you? :laugh:

I think Sean Taylor and Santana should be feared.

Having said that.

36-0

Who fears who more?

p.s.

The Giants are playing for the division title and a first round bye. You can bet they will show up. They showed up last night against the Chiefs with a banged up O-line and Defense and they still took it to them.

Tiki Barber is on fire and he already put 200 yards on you.

Who's your daddy?

Let's not go crazy with this, "Giants are awful on the road" thing. The only game they got beat badly on the road was San Diego. As a matter of fact, that is the only game they were never in. They lost to Seattle and Dallas on the road in overtime. Let's not get carried away and say they are wimps on the road or they can't compete on the road.

']Let's not go crazy with this' date=' "Giants are awful on the road" thing. The only game they got beat badly on the road was San Diego. As a matter of fact, that is the only game they were never in. They lost to Seattle and Dallas on the road in overtime. Let's not get carried away and say they are wimps on the road or they can't compete on the road.[/quote']

What can I say? I agree with you, Tom.

Notice Gregg Williams had his team wear wristbands instead of using a bunch of hand signals that Barrow might recognize. While it certainly wasn't the only factor in the game last time, I think our defense will definately not be at the same disadvantage as last game when Pierce undoubtedly gave the Giants the edge concerning our defense.

I think Sean Taylor and Santana should be feared.

Having said that.

36-0

Who fears who more?

p.s.

The Giants are playing for the division title and a first round bye. You can bet they will show up. They showed up last night against the Chiefs with a banged up O-line and Defense and they still took it to them.

Tiki Barber is on fire and he already put 200 yards on you.

Who's your daddy?

That game was a fluke and you know it. It should be close, but I think the game will swing our way this time. Homefield. Coming off a huge win. Playoff hopes on the line. 90,000+ fans cheering. I like our chances.

Round 1 - 36 - 0

Remember, the Giants aren't Dallas ;) It will be closer at Fed Ex, Giants should still win.

Not so fast, we respect the Giants but we are pretty confident we can beat anyteam, and I'm pretty sure the skins are in a pretty good situation to take revenge of the Giants in our home.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

You guys have been extremely impressive today. Theres nothing else to say. As for next week, remember what happened the week after your last win by this margin? So do I

Should be fun. Skins are looking very good, and thats an understatement

Unless you have another owner who is about to pass into the netherworld, this should be a much different game then our last meeting!:gaintsuck

second time around is never the same, and I actualy think that the skins may learn a lot about the game plan from that last game that the got beat, I'm pretty sure the Redskins can make a lot of adjustments from that game.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

']Let's not go crazy with this' date=' "Giants are awful on the road" thing. The only game they got beat badly on the road was San Diego. As a matter of fact, that is the only game they were never in. They lost to Seattle and Dallas on the road in overtime. Let's not get carried away and say they are wimps on the road or they can't compete on the road.[/quote']

Thats very true Tom, remember in the begining of the season. You Ants really took it to the Saints didnt ya? That was a huge "road" win!:mad:

Archived