Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest line you heard at the game yesterday?

Spaceman Spiff

This dumbass dallas fan in front of me and my friend had the nerve to start talking smack AFTER the redskins had scored the first touchdown off that interception. The next possession Dallas got a first down and he turned around and said "I'M SORRY, did you see that??? here it comes!" needless to say we let him have his own medicine with every touchdown or big play we had, haha.

Then he went away for a real long time, came back and was talking to his friends and said "We have a problem here!!" he was referring to a phonecall he just got or something. and I went "Yeah, looks like you have a 35 point problem!" and everyone laughed, it was funny.

Towards the end of this game this female dallas fan who was really cute kept standing up and kept yelling REDSKINS SUCK REDSKINS SUCK!! She was pretty drunk. Some fans in front of her kept giving her crap and then all of a sudden I yelled YOU'RE LUCKY YOURE CUTE!!! and she didn't know what to say to that. :)

Then when there was like a minute or so left in the 4th I saw this cowboy fan standing up in a Roy Williams jersey and I started yelling "WHERES ROY WILLIAMS?!?! I CANT FIND HIM!!!! WHERE ARE YOU ROY??? OH YOU'RE IN THE STANDS!!!! and he turned around with this long face pretty much telling me to **** off and i just pointed and laughed.

What were your best heckling moments? :)

The Cowboys fan in front of me showed up a little late, nearly drunk. As Dallas was driving (eventually missing the FG), he was saying, "I'll feel 7. I feel 7." They missed the FG and he still talked trash and something about how the Redskins hadn't done anything either. He even said, "Scoreboard. What's the score?" My friend and I looked at eachother a little confused thinking it had to be some kind of trick question. Then his friend told him Washington was up 7-0 and he said, "What? You scored? When did that happen?"

Well, let me start by saying that I called it (you will get it once I finish my story).

Before the game, I told my brother that if we won, the Cowboy fans would be saying something like, "We beat you guys the last 10 years, you only beat us this year."

Of course, I heard them saying some bull:pooh: excuse like that, which followed by my brother telling him off, and that we didn't have Joe Gibbs the last 10 years.

Then, he had to try and bring up last year...

:doh:

Bitter Cowboy fan.

The Cowboys fan in front of me showed up a little late, nearly drunk. As Dallas was driving (eventually missing the FG), he was saying, "I'll feel 7. I feel 7." They missed the FG and he still talked trash and something about how the Redskins hadn't done anything either. He even said, "Scoreboard. What's the score?" My friend and I looked at eachother a little confused thinking it had to be some kind of trick question. Then his friend told him Washington was up 7-0 and he said, "What? You scored? When did that happen?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, one of my buddies is a Boys fan. As soon as he realized his pretty little team was doomed, he started chiming in with " we've won 14 of the last 16, these two dont matter" and "at least we didnt get shutout - you guys got shutout by the Giants"

Well, my friend - I would rather take a shutout and a playoff appearance than having your playoff hopes smashed by your bitter rival.

I love it. Nothing better than the image of a half-drunk Cowgirls fan coming to the realization that they MIGHT ACTUALLY LOSE. They never thought about it that way.

I think this has to be the best....While we along with alot of people waiting at the gate to go in with our tickets there were Dallas Fans overlooking us from the overhang above which was kind of high...Of course they were poking out their chest chanting and all that so what we started saying was JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP...it was hilarious and it was all in unison like those "You Suck" chants.

As we were walking out to the car, we passed what appeared to be a family of Cowboys fans including an infant in a Cowboys papoose. A skins fan points at the baby and says:

"Hey! Your baby's ugly AND it's a LOSER!!!"

Poor taste? You bet but funny as hell if you happened to be standing there....

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Funniest line from a Cowboy fan: His name was Leon (jwebst1 y'know what I'm talking about) at halftime: (paraphrase) "It's only the 1st half and and the Redskins can't play a whole game, we'll come back".....Yeah right

Redskins fan (after Keyshawn dropped a pass): "Hey Keyshawn, I thought they were supposed to throw you the damn ball!!!!!"

Oh and the Dallas Sucks chants were fun also ;)

I had an outstanding heckling experience.

Picture it... A bar, crowded with sixty Dallas fans all loud and obnoxious talking about how they were going to demolish the lowly Redskins...

Enter me.

The lone Redskin fan. I fearlessly sit in the middle of them. They spit their venom at me, and I sit there with a grin on my face. Game time.

Touchdown Redskins. I stand and clap loudly.

They stare at me, I can feel their beady little eyes trained on my Marcus Washington jersey...

Touchdown Washington Redskins. I stand and calp, yelling "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!? WOOOO JULIUS JONES IS A BEAST!!! YEEHAWWW!!"

A large Puke fan demands I stop. Well. I don't.

Touchdown Washington Redskins. I do the Santana Moss dance. I get booed.

Bledsoe gets picked off... I stand in the front of the room and take a bow. I get a beer bottle thrown at me, but I dodge it with my matrix skills.

Touchdown Washington Redskins. I stand, turn to leave to watch the game in the comforts of my own home and as I'm leaving I tell them to have a Merry Christmas and to hit the lights on the way out.

Was hilarious.

Well, let me start by saying that I called it (you will get it once I finish my story).

Before the game, I told my brother that if we won, the Cowboy fans would be saying something like, "We beat you guys the last 10 years, you only beat us this year."

Of course, I heard them saying some bull:pooh: excuse like that, which followed by my brother telling him off, and that we didn't have Joe Gibbs the last 10 years.

Then, he had to try and bring up last year...

:doh:

Bitter Cowboy fan.

Eaglefan tried the same thing this year

As we were walking out to the car, we passed what appeared to be a family of Cowboys fans including an infant in a Cowboys papoose. A skins fan points at the baby and says:

Cheers,

CLBinMD

heheh maybe the parents should take the song being played to heart...

Cheers,

CLBinMD

Yeah, that's tasteless......."make that kid a winner and get him some Redskins gear" probably a better line......I deal with team smack more than fan smack.

Picture it... A bar, crowded with sixty Dallas fans all loud and obnoxious talking about how they were going to demolish the lowly Redskins...

Enter me.

The lone Redskin fan. I fearlessly sit in the middle of them. They spit their venom at me, and I sit there with a grin on my face. Game time.

They stare at me, I can feel their beady little eyes trained on my Marcus Washington jersey...

Touchdown Washington Redskins. I stand and calp, yelling "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!? WOOOO JULIUS JONES IS A BEAST!!! YEEHAWWW!!"

Bledsoe gets picked off... I stand in the front of the room and take a bow. I get a beer bottle thrown at me, but I dodge it with my matrix skills.

Touchdown Washington Redskins. I stand, turn to leave to watch the game in the comforts of my own home and as I'm leaving I tell them to have a Merry Christmas and to hit the lights on the way out.

Was hilarious.

BEAUTIFUL. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I'd watch a game with you anytime :cheers:

Enter me.

Was hilarious.

I applaud you, good sir. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Stories like these are warming my heart today.

At 35-0, I turned around and asked two 'Puke fans a couple rows back if they'd mind standing up so I could take a photo of them with the scoreboard as backdrop. The both gave me "the look," so I shouted "Oh well, it sucks to be you and it's great to be me!"

That same dallas fan that was sitting in front of me and my buddy...we tapped him on the shoulder so he'd turn around and then took his pic...hysterical...he had the funniest look on his face, he was so pissed

Archived