Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funniest line you heard at the game yesterday?

Spaceman Spiff

The Cowboys fan in front of me showed up a little late, nearly drunk. As Dallas was driving (eventually missing the FG), he was saying, "I'll feel 7. I feel 7." They missed the FG and he still talked trash and something about how the Redskins hadn't done anything either. He even said, "Scoreboard. What's the score?" My friend and I looked at eachother a little confused thinking it had to be some kind of trick question. Then his friend told him Washington was up 7-0 and he said, "What? You scored? When did that happen?"

now that is funny.

this is a story I got form my brother who was at the game...there was a couple at the game, the girl was a 'skins fan, the dude was a "boys fan...After Clinton Portis was taken out of the game, the boy's fan says to his girl, "I sure do hate those Miami guys"...my brother goes on to tell the guy "I bet if you have a couple of those Miami guys on your team, you might have scored a couple more touchdowns!"

CLASSIC!!!!

At 35-0, I turned around and asked two 'Puke fans a couple rows back if they'd mind standing up so I could take a photo of them with the scoreboard as backdrop. The both gave me "the look," so I shouted "Oh well, it sucks to be you and it's great to be me!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

with about 4-5 minutes left in the 4th quarter i saw some cowgirl fans exiting the stands and i asked "where are you going? there's plenty of time left in the game. we came back with only 4 minutes left in the game." then i screamed as the guy does in the geico commercial, "YEAH BABY, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"

I had a few instances of heckling. Most of the time I would walk up to a visually PO'd Cowboys fan and extend my hand and say "Well, Merry Christmas anyway" :laugh:

The best one was in the HOF store. I was actually getting grief from a Cowboys fan saying the same "2 out of 16 crap" I looked at him and said "You are mistaken, it's 3" He went on and on. I looked at him with a straight face and said "Would you like a broom for Chrismas??" He got a disgusted look on his face, turned and walked away!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I will add my experiences from the game yesterday...

A good looking girl walked in front of our row with a cowboys jersey and cowboy hat on and a guy behind me said "now if she asked me to become a Cowboys fan I would have to say ok" Then he paused for a minute and everyone around him was shocked until he said " and then I would take that hat off her head and kick her over the side of the bleachers" "Aint no woman that good looking hahaha"" It was great.

The best cowboys thing was the guy holding the signs wearing all cowboys stuff that said "BYE WEEK" and "THIS IS OUR HOUSE" needless to say they were taken from him and ripped up in the 3rd quarter tossed in the air to the cheers of all the nearby skins fans..... I actually got cold chills from that one hahaha.....

I sat and watched the game here back in ny in a neighborhood bar. It happened to be their Christmas Party so it was very very festive..watching the game among the Giants fans and my buddy "Big Jim" who is a cowboy fan. He is 6ft 5 and about 300..so had to keep my cheering minimal...didn't want to get pounded into the ground. He is a cool Dallas fan unlike the rest...whom are the worst along with those a-hole Eagle fans..anyway we were telling tales of years gone by as one usually does this special time of the year. The best line every uttered at a Dallas fan was this. It was late 1980's and the Cowboys beat the Giants at Giant Stadium..those Cowboy fans there were being total assholes. Popping off with remarks and really being jerks...my friend turns to them and says "hey ******* why don't you go back to dallas and shoot another president"!!!! Priceless!!

Goin into the stadium I noticed quite a few dallas jersey's...

By the end of the day those jersey's were very scarce lol!

I heckled all cowboys fans in my section screaming things like "wooo, it sure do get cold out here when your losing" as I noticed a girl in an Aikman jersey suffering from the cold (and the score lol).

I can't tell you how many times I screamed "Michael Strahan, How bout them cowboys, I say, How bout dem COWBOYS WOOOO!"

Needless to say all the cowboys fans from our section were gone by halftime lol!

One of the funniest things of the night tho happened when I was wallking back to the Metro Station from the game and there was this lonely older cowboy fan walking with his wife and EVERY car that road by screamed "You suck!" and "Dallas Sucks!" man it was awesome.

One time the cowboy fan got so pissed off cause a drunken skins fan ran by him with no shirt on pointing at the cowboy and his wife and said "HAHAHA, You guys SUCK!!!!" and the old man was like "why dont you say it to my face" LOL!

He was so pissed!!!! haha! classic

Archived