Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

in a FANTASTIC mood

MissU28

So...waking up this morning I was pretty pissed. Loudon County schools through every other county in Virginia schools were closed (aside from alexandria and arlington)...but not Fairfax. So I had to crawl out of bed, shower, put on a dress and some heels, and head to school to teach my 27 kiddies.

Man....Arlington schools NEVER closed when I was there!! :mad:

Congrats on the tickets! I had similar fortunes with tickets to the Giants game!! Thanks goskins!!! :cheers:

Hey Guys,

do you think this 'gentleman' would ever pull a move like that for us?

Maybe, but I don't know. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

If the Skins beat the Cowboys I will have an extra lower level Giants ticket that I plan on giving away to an Extremeskins member...........

Any ideas on an equitable way to give away said ticket???????

If the Skins beat the Cowboys I will have an extra lower level Giants ticket that I plan on giving away to an Extremeskins member...........

Yes -- Give it to me bc I've never seen a home game or even been to DC !!

:dallasuck :laugh:

Oh man, there's no inequitable way, unless you give it to a Giants fan.

Don't read to much into my post, I guess stereotype from te to time.

But, if you give away that ticket, you're definetely gonna get some smooching from somebody.

Question of the day: If you weren't a girl, would you have received the tickets for free? ;)

I got free tickets, and I'm a guy. Being a skins fan is like being in the Stone Cutters -- we hook eachother up! That's just how it is...Eagles fans would never understand the bond we've got. Skins fans are the BEST IN THE NATION!!!'

:cheers:

I got free tickets, and I'm a guy. Being a skins fan is like being in the Stone Cutters -- we hook eachother up! That's just how it is...Eagles fans would never understand the bond we've got. Skins fans are the BEST IN THE NATION!!!'

:cheers:

I hooked you up with my real estage agent. No love, jrock? :(

Archived