Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NOOOOOOOOO Carlos [Rogers Injury Status] (Merged)

bubba9497

raperry2 everyone read your spin once all ready, then I quoted it in my replay

do you really need to make yourself look silly a third time, with the same quote?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am willing to admit that you didn't start a rumor, but youre ignoring it. But I still don't agree with the speculation. You sitting on your butt for 12+ hours a day making posts looks more silly to me. I'm in college... I should have more posts than you.

I DO think Redskins.com is stretching things a bit by saying that the top three corners could be out. They are still a vehicle of the team, and may want to throw off Dallas. The WP speculated that the Springs and Samuels injuries didn't look that serious. My gut tells me all of those guys will play.

I am willing to admit that you didn't start a rumor, but youre ignoring it. But I still don't agree with the speculation. You sitting on your butt for 12+ hours a day making posts looks more silly to me. I'm in college... I should have more posts than you.

this is just sad. not only are you not letting it go... you have to take another childish dig... and SPECULATE about my life. Not once have you providing anything as evidence in your rebuttals to prove me wrong or you right in your attack of my thread :doh:

if you are so insecure that you need to insult me, and feel you were right despite facts to the contrary... go ahead, no skin off my nose....

:)

??????? I was upset, still am that his is injured

geez, seriously some of you guys try to hard to find fault, and when your wrong... you can't let it go.

when your wrong, say it and move on. I do it's not the end of the world :laugh:

I'm just pulling your leg bubba ... :silly:

Hopefully this is all just a clever smokescreen to throw off Parcells. If that's the case, I think it's our duty as fans to speculate as much as possible ...

... I heard that Brunnell's thumb is worse than it looks, and because of his incredible athletic ability, we're going to play Sean Taylor at QB ... ;)

Let's not ignore the torn bicep speculation. You made that up. Stop arguing, you lose.

I could have added your additional posts in quotes... but what's the point.

When you start contributing as much to this board as Bubba, and I'm not debating that you could because you're in college and your mind could already be nearly mush and it's all you can do but get out of bed... boot up your computer... and begin posting here, that's when you can start popping off.

What's up with all these relatively new posters posturing, posing, and attempting to throw their weight around in here? This is a board where sound opinion and analysis is appreciated, contributions welcome, and punk a$$ posts attempting to rile up the regulars aren't tolerated. Geez.... :doh:

HEY KID!!!

I've only been here since may of this year, but that's long enough to know bubba was Exstremeskins News-hound for a couple of years, and a damn good one at that. Many stories from many sources. I think he just showed a very concerned reaction to the news he heard, nothing more. besides wasn't it you who earlier posted : (In response to someone calling him a name)

be nice... he might be right... I'm just saying that nothing is official because Joe said they were looking at it.

So why do you attacK him a few post later? Are you bipolar? And why in the hell should you have more post because you're in college, seems to me you should be doing MORE research ( for what ever you're aspiring to be) then posting. :doh:

:nono: I don't exaggerate for effect or a need for ATTENTION... I'm not jbooma :laugh:

Gibbs said Carlos was at the doctors having his bicep looked at right now. Not the trainers but the doctors... that means it is more serious.

Then later he talked about bringing up a cb from the practice squad, again not a good sign

No I am not starting rumors just reporting what he said, and speculating by how it was presented

Everybody calm down. The man played the whole game. If it was that serious they would have said something by now. This is dallas. he will play.

Archived