Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NOOOOOOOOO Carlos [Rogers Injury Status] (Merged)

bubba9497

holy crap. If all three are out we need to give garnell wilds a call. I don't like this at all, but if we have Jimoh, Prioleau, and Wilds I will feel better than Jimoh, Prioleau, and some random practice squadder. Please atleast let Walt Harris be able to play in this one (wow I can't believe I said that).

CARLOS GET BETTER SOON WE NEED YOU ON THE FIELD SUNDAY!

Carlos played the whole game, so hopefully its just a minor tear, and he will be ready for Dallas. We really need him. I think Harris, and Springs should be ready, Samuels already guaranteed that he'd play Sunday regardless so no need to worry about him.
This is terrible, Terry Glen and Bledsoe will have a field day

Bubba is a Drama Queen!

:nono: I don't exaggerate for effect or a need for ATTENTION... I'm not jbooma :laugh:

Gibbs said Carlos was at the doctors having his bicep looked at right now. Not the trainers but the doctors... that means it is more serious.

Then later he talked about bringing up a cb from the practice squad, again not a good sign

No I am not starting rumors just reporting what he said, and speculating by how it was presented

This is quacktastic...I just bet somebody $50 that we'd win out. Well....I will be hoping for the best, but if we're missing Springs and Rogers, we can pretty much kiss our season goodbye. Although it might be interesting to see Taylor at CB and Bowen and Clark as the safeties.

What is Springs' status??

I am praying right now that this is not true. However, I think Springs will be good to go. Please we need Carlos. Walt? Well, at least he had a good game in Dallas. We need all the help we can get.

And I agree with above poster. Just like last week, ST is going to continue cementing himself as our best defensive player against the Cowgirls.

Archived