Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NOOOOOOOOO Carlos [Rogers Injury Status] (Merged)

bubba9497

Let's not ignore the torn bicep speculation. You made that up. Stop arguing, you lose. :)

stop twisting the truth....

I said torn bicep maybe, and I was speculating....duh! :rolleyes:

and it could very well be a torn bicep btw, the reports don't say exactly other than it's bicep & it is not tendon damage.

spec·u·la·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spky-lshn)

n.

Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.

A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.

Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.

speculation

n 1: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence [syn: guess, conjecture, supposition, surmise, surmisal, hypothesis] 2: a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing

Geez, just admit you were wrong, apologize, and let it go....

The league would suspend Joe for that.

You can't lie on the injury report. Belichik got in trouble simply for listing "outs" as "questionable."

I am not sure whether they would this early. I think they have until Wednesday to report the official injuries. If it is a torn Bicep he should be able to play.

stop twisting the truth....

I said torn bicep maybe, and I was speculating....duh! :rolleyes:

and it could very well be a torn bicep btw, the reports don't say exactly other than it's bicep & it is not tendon damage.

Geez, just admit you were wrong, apologize, and let it go....

Sure you speculated but that's dumb because you don't know. Torn biceps are serious and require surgery many times. Enough speculating Bubba, take a break and get your posts per day below 30.

I am not sure whether they would this early. I think they have until Wednesday to report the official injuries. If it is a torn Bicep he should be able to play.

coaches are usually fined asnd warned the first time if they are caught manipulating the injury report.

don't want to mess up the oddsmakers :laugh:

ANy news on Dallas' CB's? Henry and Glenn were out yesterday I think.

um..........you thought wrong, both were active and got a substanial amount of playing time. Both will be healthy and ready to lock of moss on sunday and make sure nothing goes long to him.

Both ARE GOING TO PLAY SUNDAY. Henry and Newman will get the start with Glenn as our 3rd CB. The trio is gonna lock up your WR's come sunday, just be prepared for it!!!

coaches are usually fined asnd warned the first time if they are caught manipulating the injury report.

don't want to mess up the oddsmakers :laugh:

Even so, he really didn't say anything that would get him fined. He is checking out his bicep. I am sure a lot of players check out body parts on Monday. I am sure he will be fine.

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold
In an emergency situation, could one of our Wide Receivers be trained to do a reverse Deion and play CB?

1. IF we had to do that, lets all agree to refer to it as a "Troy Brown" and not a reverse 'bum'.

2. I cant really see that happening because of how depleted we are at wide reciever already.

Better question: Where is Gerald (?) Wilds from last season?

um..........you thought wrong, both were active and got a substanial amount of playing time. Both will be healthy and ready to lock of moss on sunday and make sure nothing goes long to him.

Both ARE GOING TO PLAY SUNDAY. Henry and Newman will get the start with Glenn as our 3rd CB. The trio is gonna lock up your WR's come sunday, just be prepared for it!!!

Calm down Ranchers fan, all I heard on Fox Sports pregame was that Henry and Glenn might be out, and I didn't watch the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raperry2

Let's not ignore the torn bicep speculation. You made that up. Stop arguing, you lose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba9497

"stop twisting the truth....

I said torn bicep maybe, and I was speculating....duh!

Quote:

spec·u·la·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (spky-lshn)

n.

Contemplation or consideration of a subject; meditation.

A conclusion, opinion, or theory reached by conjecture.

Reasoning based on inconclusive evidence; conjecture or supposition.

speculation

n 1: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence [syn: guess, conjecture, supposition, surmise, surmisal, hypothesis] 2: a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing

Geez, just admit you were wrong, apologize, and let it go...."

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PWNED!!!!!

:owned: :owned: :owned:

Sure you speculated but that's dumb because you don't know. Torn biceps are serious and require surgery many times. Enough speculating Bubba, take a break and get your posts per day below 30.

holy crap, you are spinning like a top to try and get out of admitting you were wrong for attacking me.

torn biceps do not always mean surgery or going on IR, now your speculating.... but that is different

when you can't dispute the evidence, insult :rolleyes: my post count is high because of all the news I posted for everyone, until the recent changes ended that... :laugh:

this is comical

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

you really want to make that assertion after what eddie kennison, sammy parker (who?), tony gonzalez and dante hall did to them yesterday?? really? after what moss did to you in YOUR house in week two?? really?!

Even so, he really didn't say anything that would get him fined. He is checking out his bicep. I am sure a lot of players check out body parts on Monday. I am sure he will be fine.

I agree I was pointing out IF he had tried to circumvent the injury report to gain an advantage, as someone else suggested that was the usual penalty... but Gibbs isn't like that. He is alway upfront and honest, or he doesn't say anything rather than misrepresent the truth on purpose.

holy crap, you are spinning like a top to try and get out of admitting you were wrong for attacking me.

torn biceps do not always mean surgery or going on IR, now your speculating.... but that is different

when you can't dispute the evidence, insult :rolleyes: my post count is high because of all the news I posted for everyone, until the recent changes ended that... :laugh:

this is comical

when I have a poke fan backing me up... I MUST BE right

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know, I tend to think it hurts your credibility ... especially in this week of all weeks ... :dallasuck

I think we all could've let this go if you wrote Nooooo with 5 of 6 O's, but 9 O's?! That's really pushing it...

I don't know, I tend to think it hurts your credibility ... especially in this week of all weeks ... :dallasuck

I think we all could've let this go if you wrote Nooooo with 5 of 6 O's, but 9 O's?! That's really pushing it...

??????? I was upset, still am that his is injured

geez, seriously some of you guys try to hard to find fault, and when your wrong... you can't let it go.

when your wrong, say it and move on. I do it's not the end of the world :laugh:

Archived