Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

Tick tock your time grows shorter with every moment that passes. The Cowboys are coming and Hell it's self rides with them. You had your win this year. Enjoy it? good,because another will be a long time coming.

The bad thing is dispite all your bravado and hope. You know you are doomed. Somewhere deep deep down in the pit of your soul. You know whats about to happen.

But it's like a car accident on a rain swept road. You just cant look away can you? You know Gibbs is not the coach Parcells is. You know your offence line cant stop our rush. You know your corners cant cover Glenn.

December 18th is only 4 days away. You have that long to hope for a miricle,but none will come.

A star rises again in the East. But this time not to hearold the birth of the saviour. But rather to signal the distruction of all your hopes and dreams.

Tick tock....tick tock.

Please....Keep hate alive. :silly:

:yawnee: :yawnee: :yawnee: :yawnee: :yawnee: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

Oh yeah............... :dallasuck

Blondie

You Cowboy fans do know that Parcells has coached just about every year since Gibbs retired 14 years ago and has still waited longer to see a SB trophy handed to him?

I don't see how Parcells is a better coach. Keep this in mind, he hasn't won any more than regular season games without Belichick. He is 0-2 in the playoffs without him. That isn't likely to look any better after this season either. Meanwhile Belichick is 10-1 in the playoffs.

Gibbs is 16-5 in the playoffs. So if anything you guys should be happy that this game isn't technically a playoff game. You might just have a chance. Just be happy that Brunell is starting again over Ramsey but don't hurt him because that would probably be the worst thing you could do to your chances to win.

Alls I gots to say is...look out. Teams that play with special, added motivation against the redskins tend to do VERY well.

Let's look:

--Giants, motivated by death of their owner. Result: you got steamrolled.

--Bucs, had their backs to the wall after losing a several straight, played their "A" game against you.

--Raiders, the whole Norv's revenge bit. Look what happened. :D

--Chargers, same deal, Marty's revenge. New week, same result.

Now, we have the Cowboys...and boy oh boy, do they have motivation.

They will not just want to beat you.

They will want to PUREE you. Frog in a blender style.

And by the looks of your secondary, which may be at a DIV-AA level come next Sunday, the devastation could make the Giants 36-0 debacle look like an afternoon picnic by comparison.

Now if you guys were smart, you'd skip out on this game, avoid the embarrasment, and head for the shopping malls to get your Uncle Wally that special something. At least then the day won't be a total loss for you.

You can just sell your tickets to us boys in silver 'n' blue like you usually do...don't worry, we'll clean up the place after we're done. Thanks!

:cool:

Honestly, I think the motivation thing could really go the other way. Dallas and their fans feel they completely owned and smashed the 'Skins last time. They believe it was an utter fluke, and tub fart if you will on their part, and that the Redskins got ridiculously lucky. The Redskins at the same time have been hearing how they were lucky and pathetic against the boys. Well, who has more to prove? Who has more motivation.

Honestly, I think the motivation thing could really go the other way. Dallas and their fans feel they completely owned and smashed the 'Skins last time. They believe it was an utter fluke, and tub fart if you will on their part, and that the Redskins got ridiculously lucky. The Redskins at the same time have been hearing how they were lucky and pathetic against the boys. Well, who has more to prove? Who has more motivation.

That's possible, except for one thing.

You've had a similar kind of motivating factor going on since about 1997.

How's that been working out for ya?

:)

Getting the monkey off our back is a big thing. The Redskins know they can beat the Cowboys now. If you looked at that game... the 'skins played tentatively, made a lot more mental mistakes (false starts) then in any other game. They've been spooked by the Cowboys penchant for making all these miracle comebacks and fluke plays. One win can change a lot.

Wow has this gotten WEAK...:doh:

Come on poke fans, its only Wednesday and you've already run out of steam. I mean seriously, you guys can't come with anything better than 'tick-tock-tick-tock' (by the way, for some reason I pictured that post to be read in the voice of Bobby Hill trying to be serious :laugh: ).

Come on, give us something with a little more substance than a "YEEEE-HAAAW!"

Seriously...the trolling in this thread has gotten weaker than a Michael Irvin legal defense strategy (ummm...yeah, that there crack pipe...yeah, ahhh that's someone elses. Whose you ask? Well....about that.....yeah uhhhh... I'm not really sure. :rolleyes:)

Great thread. Skins fans so happy and looking forward to Sunday. They are like the dinosaurs just before the comet hit. Happy munching their time away not knowing of the doom hurtling toward them. :)

Only in this case you do know. You just don't accept it. :(

I never knew a comet killed the dinosaurs. Thank you Ross Gellar for filling me in.:cheers:

Holy Sheet, X! I was so rofl just from the "doom" and "hurtling" deal that I overlooked the best part! A Comet! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't that just classic though? Is there any sub-group more dependably ignorant that cowpie fans? And watch, it won't even know at first why we're laughing about the "comet" thing :doh:

Thanks, I owe ya one good belly-laugh despite our own rivalry ;)

Plus, you've never been an idiot.

:dallasuck

Great thread. Skins fans so happy and looking forward to Sunday. They are like the dinosaurs just before the comet hit. Happy munching their time away not knowing of the doom hurtling toward them. :)

......................:pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

Oh, don't be so hard on BigC. He may not know the difference between comets and asteroids, but since, as we all now know, the KT Event was caused by the latter of those two, his comparison of the Cowboys to an asteroid is at least half right.

Think about it. :)

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and the Redskins followed with him. And power was given unto them over the cowboys, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Go SKINS

:dallasuck

Archived