Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

I have been hangning out in the attic here at Extremeskins the whole season. I finally got up the courage to post here. So here goes!

I read this on the Cowboyzone:

Rogers is out

Harris is out

Springs is out

Samuels is out

If this is true, and maybe it is not, but if it is, how can the 'Skins actually hope to have a chance of keeping up with my Boys!

BTW, good luck and no injuries this week!

:kiss:

Are u guys planning on playing a full 60mins this time?

The 'skins won't need a miracle because they will be in control throughout.;)

Well, we are getting healthy and you are banged up. The only thing going your way is it is in your house. I don't think Moss is going to get open a lot this Sunday, so where else do you go? Meanwhile, the offense of the Boys is being allowed to open it up more. I know that y'all here feel the pain of conservative play calling like we do. Parcells finally realizes that he has to open it up if he wants to play in January. Y'all don't have the D you had earlier. I see a quick Cowboy lead!

I have been hangning out in the attic here at Extremeskins the whole season. I finally got up the courage to post here. So here goes!

I read this on the Cowboyzone:

Rogers is out

Harris is out

Springs is out

Samuels is out

If this is true, and maybe it is not, but if it is, how can the 'Skins actually hope to have a chance of keeping up with my Boys!

BTW, good luck and no injuries this week!

:kiss:

first off. theyre not all out. second: do u know who isnt out? santana moss :laugh:

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

Yeah kinda like the refs didn't have a thing to do with your KC victory....

can you guys win legit????????????????

Why didnt you answer my question? RB's?????????

Anyways have you guys beat Seattle,Chicago, or Us? I think not. Your probably going to say yea but did you beat the Chiefs or Chargers...so lemme make it clear for you right now. Those are AFC games, so they dont matter, but the NFC ones are the ones that count the most, and we are currently 7-2 in the NFC, and have beaten 2 division leaders. So if we lose, to you guys and win out after that, and you lose to Carolina and STL, then we would get in w/a wild card spot (possibly) because of having a better conference record then you guys, even if you split the series. So Keep on talking about Drew "Stone foot" Bledsoe and the pro-bowl because thats the only place he's going this year. No Playoffs!

You really arent that bright are you?

I mean seriously call Bledsoe all the names you want, he still is THE LEADING VOTE GETTER FOR THE NFC PRO BOWL!!! We are 8-5 and with a win next week, please dont talk about NO PLAYOFFS when you guys havent made it since 1999, at least we made it in 03, A fore-skin loss next week will probably lead to another failed playoff appearance this year!!!!

Dont worry we beat the CHiefs(a winning team).........did you? We beat the Chargers(another winning team).........did you? We beat the Giants(another winning team)........did you? Oh yea you got SHUT OUT hahahaha. There is no way WSH wins out, so stop talking that nonsense, youve got 3 divisional games to close the season and i see WSH going 2-1 with a loss to us, and a 9-7 record and another failed playoff appearance. You might even lose to NYG and be 8-8. Dont get your hopes up that WSH will make the playoffs, especially when we most likely will win next week. And what are the odds that we lose to STL AT HOME? They will not beat us. STL is suckin it up, so a win vs WSH and a win vs. STL puts us in the playoffs!!!!!! at 10-6.

:applause:

You really arent that bright are you?

I mean seriously call Bledsoe all the names you want, he still is THE LEADING VOTE GETTER FOR THE NFC PRO BOWL!!! We are 8-5 and with a win next week, please dont talk about NO PLAYOFFS when you guys havent made it since 1999, at least we made it in 03, A fore-skin loss next week will probably lead to another failed playoff appearance this year!!!!

Dont worry we beat the CHiefs(a winning team).........did you? We beat the Chargers(another winning team).........did you? We beat the Giants(another winning team)........did you? Oh yea you got SHUT OUT hahahaha. There is no way WSH wins out, so stop talking that nonsense, youve got 3 divisional games to close the season and i see WSH going 2-1 with a loss to us, and a 9-7 record and another failed playoff appearance. You might even lose to NYG and be 8-8. Dont get your hopes up that WSH will make the playoffs, especially when we most likely will win next week. And what are the odds that we lose to STL AT HOME? They will not beat us. STL is suckin it up, so a win vs WSH and a win vs. STL puts us in the playoffs!!!!!! at 10-6.

:applause:

Treating conjecture as an absolute got you nowhere in week 2. That was when every Cowboy fan was telling their mom/sister that playing the Redskins on MNF in Dallas that featured a halftime ring of fame induction was a guaranteed W. It was in bag. Keep on keepin on. :cheers:

:dallasuck

Treating conjecture as an absolute got you nowhere in week 2. That was when every Cowboy fan was telling their mom/sister that playing the Redskins on MNF in Dallas that featured a halftime ring of fame induction was a guaranteed W. It was in bag. Keep on keepin on. :cheers:

:dallasuck

It goes like this if KC beats NYG on Sunday, which is very likely to happen, Dallas game is more important. It is for 1st place tie in the EAST,

It'll be a good one as usual(except when we shut WSH out 27-0 in 03) and DAL will come out on top by 7+

It goes like this if KC beats NYG on Sunday, which is very likely to happen, Dallas game is more important. It is for 1st place tie in the EAST,

It'll be a good one as usual(except when we shut WSH out 27-0 in 03) and DAL will come out on top by 7+

You hope. Not likely, though. Playoffs are on the line and it's in our house. Don't underestimate the role 90,000+ fans play in a situation like that.

"we're coming.......nothing can stop us".................

sounds like the opening scene out of that movie The Battle of Britain where Hitler is telling the British there is nothing they can do to stop the aerial onslaught he is about to unleash............

very dramatic but in the end likely to be as unsatisfying for you..................

Dallas may win the game but this club is hardly a juggernaut. They barely escaped with their chinny-chin-chin last week because of a missed field goal that any good kicker would have nailed.

"we're coming.......nothing can stop us".................

sounds like the opening scene out of that movie The Battle of Britain where Hitler is telling the British there is nothing they can do to stop the aerial onslaught he is about to unleash............

very dramatic but in the end likely to be as unsatisfying for you..................

Dallas may win the game but this club is hardly a juggernaut. They barely escaped with their chinny-chin-chin last week because of a missed field goal that any good kicker would have nailed.

What's funny about that field goal is that it was set up with a long pass to Hall in a route that was very similiar to the one Moss ran the second time he scored in week two. :)

'at least the Cowboys made it in 03'............ :laugh:

so, we are going to pull out of the drawer the fact the Cowboys made the playoffs as a wildcard and lost their first game as an example of how much better they are? :)

pathetic.

the Cowboys have had many of the same problems the Redskins have had in recent years. revolving door of quarterbacks. a lack of consistent play by the OL. a defense that gives up some big plays despite being aggressive and opportunistic.

let's face it, the NFC East has been dogmeat the past 4-5 years since the Eagles became the division's potato masher.

we all got crushed by the Eagles.

the Cowboys were on the short end of a number of those beatings.

Tick tock your time grows shorter with every moment that passes. The Cowboys are coming and Hell it's self rides with them. You had your win this year. Enjoy it? good,because another will be a long time coming.

The bad thing is dispite all your bravado and hope. You know you are doomed. Somewhere deep deep down in the pit of your soul. You know whats about to happen.

But it's like a car accident on a rain swept road. You just cant look away can you? You know Gibbs is not the coach Parcells is. You know your offence line cant stop our rush. You know your corners cant cover Glenn.

December 18th is only 4 days away. You have that long to hope for a miricle,but none will come.

A star rises again in the East. But this time not to hearold the birth of the saviour. But rather to signal the distruction of all your hopes and dreams.

Tick tock....tick tock.

Please....Keep hate alive. :silly:

:yawnee:

Wait...what? A troll? Man...if you're gonna troll, you gotta do better than that. Pretty weak, dude. I mean...you're probably gonna get banned for trollling, or at the least given a trolls avatar. Might as well make it worth it.

Tick tock your time grows shorter with every moment that passes.

Pretty dumb -- everybody's time grows shorter with every moment that passes....we've all got a limited amount of time. And at the moment we are third in the East. A loss would keep us at third, and a win would make us second. So are you saying we're going to win, and our time in third place grows shorter? If so, that is great.

The Cowboys are coming and Hell it's self rides with them.

Well...Hell it is self, what exactly is that? I'm sure you meant Hell itself, but what is that? We've got religions of all types on this board, some who believe in hell, others who don't, others who don't believe in religion. Hell itself is a broad term, and since Hell is a place...does it have a self? Not scary, dude.

You had your win this year. Enjoy it? good,because another will be a long time coming.

I know 5 days is a long time to wait...but not really.

The bad thing is dispite all your bravado and hope. You know you are doomed. Somewhere deep deep down in the pit of your soul. You know whats about to happen.

But it's like a car accident on a rain swept road. You just cant look away can you? You know Gibbs is not the coach Parcells is. You know your offence line cant stop our rush. You know your corners cant cover Glenn.

The turds have a nice passing offense....but the way your porous O-Line has been protecting Bleedsoe lately....he won't have time to get the ball to Glenn. And if Rogers plays, I'm sure Parcells and Bleedsoe will try and test him. And they are going to find out why he was the 9th overall pick in the draft. If he plays. If not, I'm sure you remember our middle-linebacker in the secondary, Sean Taylor? You know, the guy who annhilated Crayton. He can cover, too...unlike a certain cheap-shot artist in the Dallas secondary.

December 18th is only 4 days away. You have that long to hope for a miricle,but none will come.

Wednesday (1), Thursday (2), Friday (3), Saturday (4), Sunday (5)

Yep, still 5 days by my count. Maybe them there numbers is confusin' ya.

A star rises again in the East. But this time not to hearold the birth of the saviour. But rather to signal the distruction of all your hopes and dreams.

Well....another sign of Cowboy fan intelligence. You do know that Dallas is West of DC, right? :doh: Unless you're really meaning to say a star is rising on the Redskins, and I would agree...except I'd add that it is starS. Rogers is shaping up to be a very nice CB, Portis is running all over people and salivating at your defenses' 4.4 yards per carry average, and Sean Taylor gets better with every week. So yes, you're right again! Good job!

Tick tock....tick tock.

Please....Keep hate alive. :silly:

Dude...the clock analogy is lame. But I still hate the Cowboys, so I guess you got one more thing right! As for me, its off to bed -- have fun on vacation.

You did a real good job stopping K.City i think they had 490 something yds.Bring it were waiting all 90,000 plus!!!!!!!!!! :logo: :helmet: :logo: :dallasuck

I thought the potomac river ran through DC? Not Denial. Get it? De-Nial! :D

Archived