Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

You know, this isd all tongue and cheek. Least on my end anyway. I would think that you would know that. Im sure you do. Listen, I love sports in general, really love football, and biggest Cowboys homer on the planet. But c'mon, people are wayyyyyy far and away more important than ANY team thats for sure. Fans are fans are fans. No difference. Its not like all cowboys fans just have to be some kind of bandwagon, or scum of the Earth, or any of the other bull. Just fans no different than any other fans. To believe otherwise is beyond foolish IMO. Take care guys. See ya after the game win or lose......

:dallasuck

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

Nothing could make Skins fans happier than to have the Cowpies coming to FEDEX to get thie ass kicked in a meaningfull game. BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!

Landry,

There was nothing wrong with how we played in the first game. We basically ***** slapped them for 58 minutes. This time the 60 minutes will be won by the Boys'

:laugh:

Did you replace Roy with a real safety? You got any more plays in your playbook other than a flea flicker? You suddenly find a running game? It won't be easy in our house. Things done changed. :)

Landry,

There was nothing wrong with how we played in the first game. We basically ***** slapped them for 58 minutes. This time the 60 minutes will be won by the Boys'

HAHAH! ****** slapped? If scoring 13 points in 58 minutes is a *****slap, than what is scoring 14 points in 2 or 3? We were trying to show some class and let you all enjoy your little Ring of Felons..er Honer for 58 minutes. Then we quit toying with your with your weak *** and put your city to bed in tears.

ITS ON THIS WEEK!!!

Landry,

You're right man nothing wrong with what you guys did in Dallas in week 2...except maybe for suiting up this fella (I believe he goes by the name Roy Williams - aka Santana's *****) :

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys just do more of the same in FEDEX and you'll find some happy campers on this site come next Monday morning.

(BTW Can't believe no one had done the toast thing yet)

Oh Yeah and .... 14 - 13

just in case you forgot

skins fans boast about one game against us.

we boast about 14 games we recently stomped yall in.

see the difference?GOOD

Yeah the difference is our win, coupled with the one that's going to happen at FedEx next week, will get us into the playoffs ahead of you losers this season.

Those other 14 games mean jack ****.

It's going to be a good game, but if Samuels doesn't play and Springs Doesn't play it will be a very long day for you guys. The skins always worry me. This is a game that it doesn't matter how good your offense is or how good yoru defense is, records don't matter because this is a NFC East game. Hell just look at Philly and New York yesterday. Finally an NFC East Game that REALLY means somethin for both teams. Here's to a good game.

Says the guy with over 11,000 posts...:rolleyes:

I've been here 5 years, hermano. I help run the place.

And I'm a Skins fan.

You, meanwhile, have posted 14 times in this middle-school playground thread alone. What's your excuse?

Just seems to me a guy apparently limited to to the kind of lame "LMBO" trolling you've indulged in so profusely here ought to come equipped with a little more than what you've shown so far. But by all means, see if you can add another 14 or so of the same kind of sterling nuggets you've provided so far.

We're all positively aquiver with anticipation. :)

so i cant talk trash this year because yall beat us ONCE?

oh let me guess you were just quiet as a church mouse when dallas has been brought up in years past when we dominated yall.

shut your mouth. your team is not good and we will destroy yall.deal wit it

If our team isn't good then how come we beat you guys in your house with a triplet induction ceremony going on? How come we burned your secondary twice in the span of a couple of minutes? How come we stopped you dead in your offensive tracks when you were trying to win the game?

How come?

skins fans boast about one game against us.

we boast about 14 games we recently stomped yall in.

see the difference?GOOD

Yeah. The difference is we're focusing on something that happened this very season that affects the position of the teams. Whatever happened even last year doesn't bear on this year at all, record-wise.

Archived