Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

Wonder what our record is at good old FedTEX field??? Should we look it up?...:laugh: Wonder what Parcells record is against Gibbs? Wonder what the record is over the last DECADE? Be afraid, very, very, afraid. Watch as your future slipsssssssss away. Resistance is FUTILE...;)

41 years old and have nothing better to do wtih your sorry ass life but to troll our website!! Get lost loser boy.

Again, 2233, I didn't say I didn't see a hold on Johnson, merely that the offical didn't see a hold on Johnson and called a hold on a guy who didn't hold.

He called the wrong number. Guess what? IT HAPPENS.

Further, the third down CLEAR hold was on a play that DID amount to something. Without it Bledsoe gets sacked.

Hey I can play this game too! On LJ's second TD one of our players were held on the outside. Without it a defender crushes Larry and forces him to fumble which gets returned for a TD! Bledsoe saw Hicks coming right in front of him, I think Bledsoe is smart enough to throw it out the back of the endzone that deep, which *gasp* was the essential outcome of the play anyway!

With it the Cowboys are backed up.

...with an extra down, and more space to pass the ball. What the hell makes you so sure the Chiefs would've even accepted? Basing off of my own experience when I played WR in HS, I'd much rather have to throw the ball from the 15 than from the 6.

If that is nothing, then, obvious, a hold PRIOR to Witten dropping a touchdown was a hold that amounted to nothing, right?

Actually it slowed Witten down which gave Wesley time to get over to the ball and knock it away in time.

I fully appreciate as a Cowboy fan you must deny the obvious nature of the bad calls routinely happening against Washington as some fiction we create. But, you're better off doing so while you DON'T discount the fact your team just got a benefit from consecutive BAD calls that help you win.

If you are denying that there was a penalty on that play, there is nothing further to discuss with you because you are obviously blind and fail at being objective. The games are played on the field, not by the refs. If a ref makes a questionable call or misses one, so be it. Roll with it. But if you honestly tell me that missed holding call on a failed third down is the reason why Dallas won, you seriously need to see a shrink.

Remember, whether Witten was held or not is irrelevant to whether the call was good or bad. The official made the wrong call.

Wait, so you're saying that even though Witten may have been held, the ref shouldn't make the call? WTF kind of sense does that make?

You received the benefit.

We also received the benefit of driving down the field in the waning seconds and hitting Dan Campbell in the end zone for the game winning touchdown. The Chiefs had the benefit of getting away with a bunch of holding calls but you fail to mention/acknowledge/admit this, but the moment one possible holding call that may/may not have even affected anything slips by, Skins jump out of the woodwork to claim Dallas got lucky. Hypocrites. Blaming the refs have always been and will remain the worst excuse ever.

LOL so he called the wrong number like that never happens. I have no idea what you are talking about with your insinuation of a Dallas holding call not being flagged; I mean the officials had no problem flagging them all day for it. So on that one play that amounted to nothing you saw a hold not called. LOL To funny. Johnson held Witten and it was flagged it was the right call. Dallas went in a play later.

Did you see a hold there too... I mean I know that every single poster on this board sees penalties the officials missed and have this wild story of corruption and a conspiracy against the skins. I think it is time to accept the fact that your team isn't that good, and it hasn't been that good for a long time, and that you are being called for a penalty well because you actually committed one, or a penalty wasn't called because there wasn't one...

Does this do it for ya? This is the 3rd down play just prior to the 4th down gift that you were given just a few seconds later.

22ac2b2e.jpg

Not a hold I suppose, huh? :laugh:

(can't wait to hear your typical dallass fan attempt to explain this officiating gift away)

And I guess this would have had no bearing on the games outcome, setting them back ten more yards from the endzone... Riiiiiiiiiggghhht! :rolleyes:

So now, that quote you keep in your sig about rose colored glasses...I think its about time you take a bit of your own advice.

Oh yeah and (in case you forgot)

14 - 13

:owned:

Bryan,

Not sure my post was so compelling as to have a cut and paste retort and I'm very certain your post is not so compelling as to return the favor, so let me hit the broad strokes.

The official didn't call the wrong number. No. 25 and No. 56 are not similar. The official called a bad call. That another guy MAY have actually held is irrelevant to the fact you got the benefit of a bad call on a guy who did nothing. Every play guys get away with a little bit of a penalty, as you know from the holding call the play before. But, when an official can't even identify the player who held, it's unlikely he actually saw the player who did.

Your thoughts that Bledsoe, a QB sacked like none other, is so smart as to get rid of a ball rather than take an obvious sack falls short on the knowledge front for anyone who actually follows the game and his career. In fact, it's highly likely Bledsoe would have gone by his nature and either taken the sack or, while being hit, attempted to force a pass that may then have been intercepted due to the momentum of taking a hit.

The clear holding call impacted the play and by not being called was an obvious benefit to the Cowboys. It's ok. You can admit it. The Redskins got an obvious benefit ONCE this season against the Seahawks on an interference call against them that didn't actually happen. Unfortunately, we don't get the benefit as routinely as you guys do. Again, remember our first game when we forced two fumbles only to have the officials take both away.

With hope you are making a comment as a joke when you wonder whether the Chiefs would accept a penalty to make it third and 16 rather than third and six.

Actually it slowed Witten down which gave Wesley time to get over to the ball and knock it away in time. The point of getting a Cowboy fan to even acknowledge you received the benefit of a horrible non-call on the play RIGHT before the official made a horrible call on a guy who did nothing wrong is to get you to realize without two consecutive bad calls the game does not end the same way. If the right call is made on third down maybe you score sooner and the Chiefs have time to rebound. Maybe you don't score at all. The officials altered the game and you got the benefit of both calls.

It's cool that you did, but, I assure you, if the calls went against you on consecutive plays you'd not be promoting the live and let live approach to the officials.

The Cowboys got lucky. You often do because you're not a good team.

Ya know, after thinking this all through I think you guys are right...:rolleyes: YUP, the fix is IN. The refs are all in it together league wide to give breaks to every team playing the Redskins including Dallas. YUP, think it has something to do with all the WINNING the skins have been up to this last decade, someone has to stop them and help the little guys of the NFL. Hey wait a minute,.........on the winning thing? NOPE, that cant be either.....:laugh: Wonder if its just the simplest answer, the Skins LOST those games. Bad calls in every game, thats the nature of sports. To use refs as a scapegoat is a leaguewide JOKE. Dont believe me? Go spend some time on almost any non skins board anywhere. The whole ref thing and blaming them for all your ills is making you guys the butt of jokes. Not kidding one bit, go check it out for yourselves.....

Landryslegend you are a grade A loser. Do us all a favor and crawl back under that bridge you came from TROLL.

P.S.

Santana will be having more Texas Toast on Sunday courtesy of Roy Williams (The most overrated safety in the league) :laugh: :dallasuck :laugh: :dallasuck :laugh:

Hey I can play this game too! On LJ's second TD one of our players were held on the outside. Without it a defender crushes Larry and forces him to fumble which gets returned for a TD! Bledsoe saw Hicks coming right in front of him, I think Bledsoe is smart enough to throw it out the back of the endzone that deep, which *gasp* was the essential outcome of the play anyway!

Visual evidence please. Come on, please tell me you're not gonna come to another teams site and talk this BS without at least having the proof to back it up (although that wouldn't suprise me considering you're a dall-ass fan).

Basing off of my own experience when I played WR in HS, I'd much rather have to throw the ball from the 15 than from the 6.

This right here should tell you the intelect of the person you're dealing with Art.:laugh:

The Chiefs had the benefit of getting away with a bunch of holding calls but you fail to mention/acknowledge/admit this

You have the benefit of spouting off at the wordhole with baseless acusations but you fail to provide/supply/present any sort of proof to support your claims. :doh:

Basing off of my own experience when I played WR in HS, I'd much rather have to throw the ball from the 15 than from the 6.

Oooo You played WR in HS. Glad that you mentioned that it makes your post all the more understandble. Take your HS level football knowledge the hell off of this board underacheiver. I wonder what limited you from playing at the next level. Probably a blend of lack of football intellect and lack of physical talent.

:laugh: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Does this do it for ya? This is the 3rd down play just prior to the 4th down gift that you were given just a few seconds later.

22ac2b2e.jpg

Not a hold I suppose, huh? :laugh:

(can't wait to hear your typical dallass fan attempt to explain this officiating gift away)

And I guess this would have had no bearing on the games outcome, setting them back ten more yards from the endzone... Riiiiiiiiiggghhht! :rolleyes:

So now, that quote you keep in your sig about rose colored glasses...I think its about time you take a bit of your own advice.

Oh yeah and (in case you forgot)

14 - 13

:owned:

well since u claim to be truthful, did the skins hold a dallas defender on the first santana moss td?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm of course he did'nt in your eyes

Wonder what our record is at good old FedTEX field??? Should we look it up?...:laugh: Wonder what Parcells record is against Gibbs? Wonder what the record is over the last DECADE? Be afraid, very, very, afraid. Watch as your future slipsssssssss away. Resistance is FUTILE...;)

Well since you wanna bring up records.....wasn't Bill Parcells like 55-0 when having a lead in the 4th quarter??? he WAS, until we BEAT you guys at YOUR home. So spare it LAUNDRYlegend(see I can come up with effortless names too)

well since u claim to be truthful, did the skins hold a dallas defender on the first santana moss td?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm of course he did'nt in your eyes

Proof ..... or is this just another example of a cowboy fan with a case of oral diharea spewing baseless acusations around in his defense, now that his 'the refs never do ANYTHING to help dall-ass' theory has been exposed?

:point2sky :dallasuck :point2sky

I'll be waiting for that proff, otherwise I fully expect you to STFU and head on back to your own boards (where you should be to begin with).

im sure nobody will respond to the hold against dallas on santanas first td.skins fans only cry when calls are against them.They dont acknowledge calls that are FOR them tho.

typical

"Typical" would be bringing evidence into the conversation, as sinistershawn has done and you haven't.

"Typical" is also bandwagon Cowpokes fans jumping in here being all hot air with no substance, such as you have been in this thread.

I respect and admire Bill Parcells.Hes a class a guy,hes funny with the media,and he respects other teams he plays.Maybe you trolls should follow his lead and come to the healthy conclusion that the team you are knocking on this board,and the teamates you claim have no talent is the same team and teamates that beat you at your own home,while honoring Aikman,Smith,and Irvin into the Ring Of Fame in front of Nationally televised audience,you guys have about as much class,and respect for the game then Michael Irvin.

"We" saw no hold and no one brought up a hold before you did in this thread. If one thing does happen at this forum, it's the members admitting the rare occasion that a call or non-call goes our way.

If it makes makes you feel better to lose that way on Circle Jerk Eve, then so be it.

There is holding on almost every play in every nfl game. Why don't you just go and do something useful and leave the intelligent converstations to us. Dallas sucks!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

if thats the case how about i never hear skins fans cry about a holding call again then?:rolleyes:

you're real intelligent.:doh:

im sure nobody will respond to the hold against dallas on santanas first td.skins fans only cry when calls are against them.They dont acknowledge calls that are FOR them tho.

typical

TA - DA ... ask and you shall recieve. Now that I've granted your wish, I expet that you'll be able to suppy me with what I've asked for, or else we can expect to have you leave this site all together right? I mean someone who just goes shooting his mouth off on another teams site in order to rile people up and get a response is nothing more than a troll right? So if you're not a troll, then you'll come with some proof that what you've said is true...otherwise, no one likes a troll, so you can take a hike, huh?

Oh, and pratically BEGGING for a response, such as you have done above...classic troll behavior, I mean after all what would you be if everyone ignored you?

:dallasuck

Archived