Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

Lack of pass rush??? We dont need a pass rush on Drew Bledsoe,,,,Hell make his own mistakes like he usually does,,If you dont know your own qbs strengths and weaknesses youll find out sunday,,Yall understand,,,now get off our site and get back to shoveling manure ,,:wewantd:

actually 6 straight 100 yard games, and about your Broncos "stingy run defense", I recall Clinton Portis having over 100 yards on them as well, so whats that say about their defense. Their run D isnt that great so its easy to see why the backs have had so much success against it.

Except for the pokes running backs. :laugh: How many 100 yard games has either of your running backs had again this season????

Let me answer that question for you..........0000000000000000000 :laugh:

Yeah, wowwwwwwww Portis ran over them and your point is?

As i stated, their run defense IS STINGY and is currently #2 in the entire NFL, shows how much you know..............noob

Denver..... gives up 3.8 ypc..........85.4 ypg

If thats not a stingy run defense then i dont know what is

great job on your defensive facts..........noob

:applause:

oh yea and BTW, we have had 2-100 yd rushing gams this season, so let ME answer that question, please dont post sh*% you dont know................alright:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, wowwwwwwww Portis ran over them and your point is?

As i stated, their run defense IS STINGY and is currently #2 in the entire NFL, shows how much you know..............noob

Denver..... gives up 3.8 ypc..........85.4 ypg

If thats not a stingy run defense then i dont know what is

great job on your defensive facts..........noob

:applause:

oh yea and BTW, we have had 2-100 yd rushing gams this season, so let ME answer that question, please dont post sh*% you dont know................alright:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you didnt answer my question about your RB situation. Its pretty sad when you play teams like the Lions, Cardinals, and 49ers, and your main RB still fails to produce 100 yards on the ground. I think Barber has had an 100 yard game this year against the Cards as well, but no one else. Thats pretty pathetic considering your "soft" schedule. :laugh:

*I will give some credit to Marion Barber though. He looks like he will be better than JJ for you guys in the future. he isnt injury prone, he's a tough player, and a good runner.

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

...and bring your Mama with you when you come... she'll enjoy seeing a game with real fans in a real stadium sans roof with hole.

Johnson certainly held Witten LESS than your linemen held the Chiefs defender about five seconds earlier, right?

Poor analogy, actually. Johnson certainly made less contact with Witten than Pettiti made with Allen. Of course, as an offensive tackle, Pettiti is actually allowed to block Allen. Given that the line of scrimmige was the 6 yard line, Johnson is not even allowed to touch Witten in the end zone. Maybe you think Pettiti held Allen. Hey, maybe he did. But, assuming both plays were called correctly, Dallas still has a first down in the red zone. Against a defense that hadn't stopped them all day. If it makes you feel better to chalk the victory up to luck, that's fine. I just don't think that you "luck" into four touchdowns (and five scores) against a good team in December.

And, all that being said, football games are decided by which team makes the most plays. Really, your Redskins-referees persecution complex has got to end...

you didnt answer my question about your RB situation. Its pretty sad when you play teams like the Lions, Cardinals, and 49ers, and your main RB still fails to produce 100 yards on the ground. I think Barber has had an 100 yard game this year against the Cards as well, but no one else. Thats pretty pathetic considering your "soft" schedule. :laugh:

*I will give some credit to Marion Barber though. He looks like he will be better than JJ for you guys in the future. he isnt injury prone, he's a tough player, and a good runner.

Laugh all you want........we beat all 3 of those teams and have the better record, Bledsoe is the leading vote getter for the NFC and we are in position to get into the playoffs with a win next week.

Talk all you want, we will be in the Playoffs while WSH is ONCE AGAIN at home:doh: :doh: :doh:

Bandwagon fan???? ME??? Seen EVERY Cowboys game televised in my area over the last 31 years! EVERY ONE. How bout you?...LOL The last 7 years Ive seen EVERY GAME with the help of Sunday ticket. Yeah, your right, ive got nothing to do at all in life, that small biz and family of 6 im head of takes sooooooooo little of my time up :laugh: Oh, and once a year I take the trek down to football mecca to catch a game live. This year I saw my Boys take down the Giants in overtime. YUP, im a bandwagon fan......:rolleyes:

He didn't call you a bandwagon fan you typically illerate cowpie pinhead :) .

He called you a copwie bandwagon drop-in type of poster who shows up on the board only before a game to act like a two-year old in full-blown in-bred ignorance, spout off, and then disappear.

And selling your own hair, and that of your family members, doesn't meet everybody's idea of a small business outside of the barnyard belt.

Now that my rare indulgence in properly executed smack is over, here's to no injuries for either side! :cheers:

Hey, we are coming to your house, and we know we can be beat. But you gotta bring your "A" game to do it. If you don't, but turn in a C-minus like you did yesterday, with our added motivation of getting our revenge, let's just say you better show us a little more than you've been showing of late.

And if you do...I'll be the first here to offer my congrats.

If not, well, I won't be here to rub it in much anyway...got holiday travel plans, and my focus will be on who we end up with in the playoffs. So either way...here's to a good game. An injury free game. Here's to an age old rivalry once again renewed in the mid-month of December.

It's about time! :)

You're alright for a tubfart cowpie ;) .

Laugh all you want........we beat all 3 of those teams and have the better record, Bledsoe is the leading vote getter for the NFC and we are in position to get into the playoffs with a win next week.

Talk all you want, we will be in the Playoffs while WSH is ONCE AGAIN at home:doh: :doh: :doh:

Why didnt you answer my question? RB's?????????

Anyways have you guys beat Seattle,Chicago, or Us? I think not. Your probably going to say yea but did you beat the Chiefs or Chargers...so lemme make it clear for you right now. Those are AFC games, so they dont matter, but the NFC ones are the ones that count the most, and we are currently 7-2 in the NFC, and have beaten 2 division leaders. So if we lose, to you guys and win out after that, and you lose to Carolina and STL, then we would get in w/a wild card spot (possibly) because of having a better conference record then you guys, even if you split the series. So Keep on talking about Drew "Stone foot" Bledsoe and the pro-bowl because thats the only place he's going this year. No Playoffs!

Bandwagon fan???? ME??? Seen EVERY Cowboys game televised in my area over the last 31 years! EVERY ONE. How bout you?...LOL The last 7 years Ive seen EVERY GAME with the help of Sunday ticket. Yeah, your right, ive got nothing to do at all in life, that small biz and family of 6 im head of takes sooooooooo little of my time up :laugh: Oh, and once a year I take the trek down to football mecca to catch a game live. This year I saw my Boys take down the Giants in overtime. YUP, im a bandwagon fan......:rolleyes:

LOL football meca? Are you kidding me? Hey pal i live here in Dallas and have seen many Skins games at toilet bowl. Trust me its no mecca. :dallasuck

I have been hangning out in the attic here at Extremeskins the whole season. I finally got up the courage to post here. So here goes!

I read this on the Cowboyzone:

Rogers is out

Harris is out

Springs is out

Samuels is out

If this is true, and maybe it is not, but if it is, how can the 'Skins actually hope to have a chance of keeping up with my Boys!

BTW, good luck and no injuries this week!

:kiss:

As for whether the refs can cost us the game, we don't know whether they will or will not. We do know they have against you and could again. Bad calls that are obvious to all that give you points and take points or possessions from us can influence the game. Remember against you the first time we forced TWO turnovers the officials took away from us and we still found a way to win in Dallas.

If the officials call it evenly and fairly you're right, they won't have a thing to do with who wins or who takes the loss. If they influence the game with bad calls they'll have a lot to do with it.

:rolleyes:

biggest crybaby fans in all of sports, barring none.

I have been hangning out in the attic here at Extremeskins the whole season. I finally got up the courage to post here. So here goes!

Rogers is out

Harris is out

Springs is out

Samuels is out

If this is true, and maybe it is not, but if it is, how can the 'Skins actually hope to have a chance of keeping up with my Boys!

I think it's a little too early to determine who's out yet. I know they have some injury issues on the Redskins squad.

so i cant talk trash this year because yall beat us ONCE?

oh let me guess you were just quiet as a church mouse when dallas has been brought up in years past when we dominated yall.

shut your mouth. your team is not good and we will destroy yall.deal wit it

Its amazing when its dallas week we get all these loosers come out of wood work.. I know you must have nothing better to do with your life than coming here and trying to troll.. If the pukes would have lost yesterday half of these idiots wouldnt even show their faces around here!!

Rogers is out

Harris is out

Springs is out

Samuels is out

Hey man, it's true we might be hurting, and it may be difficult to beat you guys, but all the cowgirl fans thought we wouldnt beat you last time and we did, doesnt matter how we did it, we did it. This has been the best year for our rivalry in a long time, especially for the season to wind down like this. I hate the cowhides, but having their fans come over and rile us up always makes me smile, I mean seriously, we will keep doing this to each other for the rest of our lives, and at least this time, the skins have put some of the meaning back into our rivalry. We can beat you guys with all of our injuries, its just going to take some of the no names to step up and maybe a little luck bouncing our way. Dont go getting ****y this early in the week, Karma is hell.

Injury reports are available on www.Redskins.com. They don't have any of those players listed at all yet. Although they are all injured, the team has yet to make determinations on any of them

I expect Samuels, Rogers, and Springs to play. Samuels said he'd play after the game yesterday. Springs is on TV now and looks to be OK. I didn't even know Rogers was hurt.

Harris missed two weeks already, so I'm not so sure about him.

BUT, like I said, the team has made no OFFICIAL announcements yet.

Hey man, it's true we might be hurting, and it may be difficult to beat you guys, but all the cowgirl fans thought we wouldnt beat you last time and we did, doesnt matter how we did it, we did it. This has been the best year for our rivalry in a long time, especially for the season to wind down like this. I hate the cowhides, but having their fans come over and rile us up always makes me smile, I mean seriously, we will keep doing this to each other for the rest of our lives, and at least this time, the skins have put some of the meaning back into our rivalry. We can beat you guys with all of our injuries, its just going to take some of the no names to step up and maybe a little luck bouncing our way. Dont go getting ****y this early in the week, Karma is hell.

Surely correct there! Karma is a bit fickle. ANd it is wonderful to see the Boys and Skins playing an important game in December. This is what the NFC East is about! Sorry there won't be a miracle repeat of the first meeting. :redpunch:

Surely correct there! Karma is a bit fickle. ANd it is wonderfult to see the Boys and Skins playing an important game in December. This is what the NFC East is about! Sorry there won't be a miracle repeat of the first meeting. :redpunch:

The 'skins won't need a miracle because they will be in control throughout.;)

Surely correct there! Karma is a bit fickle. ANd it is wonderful to see the Boys and Skins playing an important game in December. This is what the NFC East is about! Sorry there won't be a miracle repeat of the first meeting. :redpunch:

Well, I dont think it will be so dramatic when we win this time, but if we can do it in the Texas Den of Sin, (one of the hardest stadiums to play in IMHO) then we can do it in our house. You guys better hope your QB doesnt lose the game for you.

Archived