Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were coming (thread merge of Poke fan trolling)

Landryslegend

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

Were coming. Expect a game nothing like the first. Expect the Cowboys to take it into high gear at FedTEX field. HINT...Your utter lack of passrush will be your undoing. WIN/lose I'll be back to take my medicine eitherway. THIS will be the game that ends what small hope you had of a playoff run. How fitting. Oh, and the REFS wont have a thing to do with it when you lose. Heres to an injury free game. Good luck........your gonna need it.

Your offensive line against our d-line? Bledsoe against our secondary? I like our chances :)

Whats worse than a cowboy fan with nothiing to do in life?

A 41 year old cowpuke fan with nothing else to do in life.....saddening....

Here we go again...another week of dallas bandwagon drop ins....and where will they be if we win....?

The same place they were last time after the MNF loss.....

*********crickets chirping********

I swear they are like ****roaches.

Whats worse than a cowboy fan with nothiing to do in life?

A 41 year old cowpuke fan with nothing else to do in life.....saddening....

Here we go again...another week of dallas bandwagon drop ins....and where will they be if we win....?

The same place they were last time after the MNF loss.....

*********crickets chirping********

I swear they are like ****roaches.

Bandwagon fan???? ME??? Seen EVERY Cowboys game televised in my area over the last 31 years! EVERY ONE. How bout you?...LOL The last 7 years Ive seen EVERY GAME with the help of Sunday ticket. Yeah, your right, ive got nothing to do at all in life, that small biz and family of 6 im head of takes sooooooooo little of my time up :laugh: Oh, and once a year I take the trek down to football mecca to catch a game live. This year I saw my Boys take down the Giants in overtime. YUP, im a bandwagon fan......:rolleyes:

The Redskins hopes of the playoffs are far better than those of the Cowboys as we have a home game against the Cowboys that puts us ahead of you with a win. As for whether the refs can cost us the game, we don't know whether they will or will not. We do know they have against you and could again. Bad calls that are obvious to all that give you points and take points or possessions from us can influence the game. Remember against you the first time we forced TWO turnovers the officials took away from us and we still found a way to win in Dallas.

If the officials call it evenly and fairly you're right, they won't have a thing to do with who wins or who takes the loss. If they influence the game with bad calls they'll have a lot to do with it.

lol, blade.

I'll third the wish for no injuries.

Just for the record I thought the Chiefs got really reffed yesterday in the Cowboy's winning drive. They should not have won. The refs willed them to victory.

The replay CLEARLY showed Derrick Johnson holding Witten. Announcers admitted it too. Where the misunderstanding took place was most people viewing thought wrongly the holding was called on KC Safety Greg Wesley, IT WASNT. It was called on L.B Derrick Johnson where he blatenly grabbed Witten and spinned him around, if he didnt do that Witten never drops the ball because Wesley wouldnt have gotten there in time. HOLDING. The PROPER CALL. You guys and the refs again. Back, and to the right, back, and to the right, back, and to the right........LMBO All you need is to sign up that old New Orleans DA as a member and things will be perfect!...LOL

The replay CLEARLY showed Derrick Johnson holding Witten. Announcers admitted it too. Where the misunderstanding took place was most people viewing thought wrongly the holding was called on KC Safety Greg Wesley, IT WASNT. It was called on L.B Derrick Johnson where he blatenly grabbed Witten and spinned him around, if he didnt do that Witten never drops the ball because Wesley wouldnt have gotten there in time. HOLDING. The PROPER CALL. You guys and the refs again. Back, and to the right, back, and to the right, back, and to the right........LMBO All you need is to sign up that old New Orleans DA as a member and things will be perfect!...LOL

:rolleyes:

3rd down #79 on Jared Allen

22ac2b2e.jpg

The 4th down call was cheesy, Witten cut after contact making it look like holding, but Johnson never grabbed his arm or jersey nothing. If you call that, then there is no way you can not call the previous play.

And the other interferance call or illegal hit call, the one that saved their drive before that one saved their drive? The flag that was thrown well after the play was over and the pass fell incomplete? Was there an illegal hit there too? Aren't many drives that get consecutive penalties in the last two minutes to keep the drive going and practically guarantee the touch down. You may be right about the call in the end zone, the replays they showed didn't show a penalty. The announcers speculated it must have been on the other guy. If there was, was that contact within the five yards or was the ball in the air when this hold took place.

And the other interferance call or illegal hit call, the one that saved their drive before that one saved their drive? The flag that was thrown well after the play was over and the pass fell incomplete? Was there an illegal hit there too? Aren't many drives that get consecutive penalties in the last two minutes to keep the drive going and practically guarantee the touch down. You may be right about the call in the end zone, the replays they showed didn't show a penalty. The announcers speculated it must have been on the other guy. If there was, was that contact within the five yards or was the ball in the air when this hold took place.

Basically, the Cowboys escaped with another BS win. The Chiefs beat them in rushing yards. The Chiefs beat them in passing yards. But the Cowboys win. That penalty at the goal line was BS.

I hate Parcells. Really.

But it's okay. We need to do your job on Sunday, and then the Panthers need to do their job the following week. And Dallas will be out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DALLAS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies and gentelman imo a win here and we will make the playoffs. we have gutted out 2 tough road wins havent played our best football but still found a way to win. it is that type of will and characer this team has which is y i think we have a legitamte shot at making it and its that type of will and character that wll hopefully take us to a victory on sunday!!!! i dont expect any game to be as close as to whats gonna be happening in fed ex this year including opening game . its gonna be wild crazy atmosphere ...This is a playoff game in the regular season loser is out winner can go on LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived