Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

This is it!! The one we all circled on our calendars when the schedule came out last Spring...

:wewantd:....:wewantd:....:wewantd:

We have to help the Skins to continue to "run the table" by making FedEx a madhouse!! This starts by getting fired up at the tailgate.

I want the same treatment of the Cowgirls fan that we gave the Iggles Fans....OWN3D Early and Often!!

cha7.jpg

cha8.jpg

(disclaimer - I neither applaud or condone the above actions. :) )

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM HULY!!!! (get your minds out of the gutter!). A present that you can take with you.

Gates open at 12:00 p.m. so come EARLY to participate in this tailgate. The Festivities will include:

Pez's Wings

pez_158.gif

cha10.jpg

cha4.jpg

cha3.jpg

Chappelle's Bar

cha6.jpg

cha9.jpg

and of course....

Beer Pong

ea2.jpg

cha1.jpg

As far as other food...bring whatever is your specialty but if you can't bring something at least bring yourself to the tailgate.

If you are bringing food/beverage/etc. let me know and I can add it to this page.

Alright, who's with me?

cha5.jpg

ar5.jpg

ea7.jpg

ea8.jpg

ar8.jpg

ar10.jpg

ea4.jpg

MAP Below:

estailgate.jpg

I'll be there with 1 guest. I have a small bottle of Jack Daniels already procured especially for PCS (heretofore known as He Who Must Be Own3d)

Chapelle, if the bar needs replenishent of anything let me know. I loved the bubble gum shooters!

I'll be there with 1 guest. I have a small bottle of Jack Daniels already procured especially for PCS (heretofore known as He Who Must Be Own3d)

Chapelle, if the bar needs replenishent of anything let me know. I loved the bubble gum shooters!

We might have a Big Bottle of Jack Daniels for PCS....it's his one & only home game this season...gotta make it memorable... :evil:

To anyone who is bringing food, a couple things....

- this is our "Holiday" tailgate, so keep that in mind for your food selection...

- please post what you plan on bringing, so that others know not to bring the same thing...

Hi guys!

Even though I cannot be there with you guys, I wanted to remind Huly of the things she can take from my house since she has access to it while I am vacationing.:doh:

I have paper plates, cups (for soda and hot chocloate) and the extra cooler on the kitchen floor still full of last tailgate's soda and water! :D

Have a great time! :cheers:

I will be calling regularly for updates since they don't televise Skins games down here in Puerto Rico!:(:mad:

:dallasuck :point2sky

Hi guys!

Even though I cannot be there with you guys' date=' I wanted to remind Huly of the things she can take from my house since she has access to it while I am vacationing.:doh:

I have paper plates, cups (for soda and hot chocloate) and the extra cooler on the kitchen floor still full of last tailgate's soda and water! :D

Have a great time! :cheers:

I will be calling regularly for updates since they don't televise Skins games down here in Puerto Rico!:(:mad:

:dallasuck :point2sky[/quote']

I know I know I know! I am not that much of a blonde! :doh:

Should we have a pretailgate party at your house Saturday night? :nana:

It will be a great tailgate! I will of course be bringing the supplies for hot chocolate. I can't make coffee like HSF does but we will have hot chocolate. :cheers:

:dallasuck

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM HULY!!!! (get your minds out of the gutter!). A present that you can take with you.

:doh: :doh: :doh: I am speechless at this comment. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I also have a large Cowgirl helmet pinata for us to destroy. :laugh:

Santa Bugs' will be there! Just kidding....I will be there but not dressed as Santa....

No scrapple since it is an evening game....don't worry though, I will be cooking up some other meat (probably chicken) instead.

Should be a great atmosphere....

Our playoffs start Sunday!

HTTR! :dallasuck

Thanks for the offer. I believe the bar is well stocked at the moment. I can't think of anything that we need, but I'll give it another look tonight.

This game will be big!!! :dallasuck

Raub - Are you bringing your microbrew?

Huly, I'm in! I'm soooooooooooooo in! Just make sure Candace and MissU28 are there! I might have a friend coming into town from Lynchburg for the game. Will let you know! Plus, you still gotta meet me at Mister Days on Wednesday for the Redskins Late Night taping. Let me know!

I'll be checking my flight and hotel reservations about 5 times every hour for the rest of the week and living on accuweather. Not that I'm looking forward to this or anything. ;)

Is this your first time coming to town? I think I remember meeting you at a tailgate last year but....I might of been mistaken :chug: :40oz: :laugh:

Anyway, what plans do you have when you come in to town? Seeing the sites?

Is this your first time coming to town? I think I remember meeting you at a tailgate last year but....I might of been mistaken :chug: :40oz: :laugh:

Anyway' date=' what plans do you have when you come in to town? Seeing the sites?[/quote']

Been there for one game, ( Hogfest), the past3 years. Made the Dallas game last year as well. I'm from the area originally. Graduated from W.T. Woodson and spent time at Turnpike Tech. :) Can still find my way around in the Fairfax/Annandale area. I come in on Saturday at around 5 and leaving Monday around noon so didn't leave any time for site seeing. I would like to plan a bit of a trip to go back and see the musuems and such one day. This trip, however, is for the game and damn sure for the Tailgate. Have to meet the rest of the "family". :)

I think we need to have a warmup on Sat afternoon/evening somewhere.... Just to make sure we knock the rust off since we have been off for 2 weeks :)

Oh and PCS... why are you checking accuweather? You have been living in negative degree weather! If anything, you will be the only guy at the tailgate wearing shorts :laugh:

Been there for one game, ( Hogfest), the past3 years. Made the Dallas game last year as well. I'm from the area originally. Graduated from W.T. Woodson and spent time at Turnpike Tech. :) Can still find my way around in the Fairfax/Annandale area. I come in on Saturday at around 5 and leaving Monday around noon so didn't leave any time for site seeing. I would like to plan a bit of a trip to go back and see the musuems and such one day. This trip, however, is for the game and damn sure for the Tailgate. Have to meet the rest of the "family". :)

Sounds like a plan! At least you got your priorities right ;)

Archived