Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

Anyone elses ears ringing a little this morning? That stadium was LOUD. :cheers:
Yep!, The ears are ringing, and my voice is gone! 12th man rocked yesterday!

Speaking of rocked, did anybody feel the upper deck bouncing?

What an awesome feeling! :cheers:

Yo Tom Cruise! :laugh: It was great meeting you. Thanks for killing a few more of my brain cells.

Chapelle's Bar was freakin insane yesterday. Bar closed early! :laugh: :cheers:

:laugh: Oh man. Cruise. Yep. I was partly responsible for the bar closing early :D Great meeting you too. As well as HO44 and of course, goskins.

Anyone elses ears ringing a little this morning? That stadium was LOUD. :cheers:

Cripes. Voice gone, ears ringing. WE shook the place baby. Big fun raub.

I had a little to much fun :) With all the scoring and so many great skins fans in my section after every score it was hi fives and chest bumps to the guys next to me. Well I woke up this morning and found out I'm getting darn old.

My back was so sore I had to drag myself to the shower to loosen it up. Have no idea how I hurt it, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. Most fun I've had in ages.

Thanks to al the ES crew. You guys are all great! Proud to call you my friends.

Chapelle's Bar was freakin insane yesterday. Bar closed early! :laugh: :cheers:

ES did put a hurtin' on the bar yesterday! Never seen so many empty bottles of booze! It even puts the Philly game to shame!!! Thanks to PCS (Tom Cruise) for hipping me to the Chiclets shots! Good times!

But it was all worth it because we spanked the Cowgirls! What a great game. I can't talk today, but it was great. It was an awesome time!

I listened to Gibbs show tonight and he loved the crowd, but wants it even louder for the G-man game...D*mn. We might need to restock...

MissU28 already has dibs on the Malibu...I will put out a "most needed" list before tomorrow night.

:gaintsuck

Just got home a little while ago from the game... All I can say is that you guys are the best football fans in the world! I had a blast and won't forget yesterday for the rest of my life. Hopefully I will still know some of you when we're old & grey talking about the massacre at Fed-Ex Field!!!

Dall-ASS = OWN3D!!! :)

Sigh. Cruise......grumble... :silly: Thankyou Chapelle, for letting me behind the bar to play a little bit. Or alot. :)

I had about 10 hours combined on planes and airports today so not sure what to say except that was worth every little penny I spent on it. I will not soon forget that time, ( believe it or not...), or the people and friends I met. I miss them already. What a blast. I have pics and such but nothing that really hasn't been put up already, and not sure where to post them. Well, except this one. I did this when I got home tonight. I think my mantle is looking a little more complete now for christmas. :)

It was 10 hours of traveling and such, and yep. It was snowing as I drove home. Figures. :) Made it back though. That stocking looks right at home there doesn't it? Getting ready for work now,but some quick thoughts.

1) Tailgate row. Uh uh. Murderer's row if you were a Cowboys fans. What did they put in that one cooler that those 2 Girls fans were pulling behind them? Or do I want to know?

2) We have the makings of a pretty damn good oline at the Tailgate. Memo to me. Careful who you make fun of on the board from now on. :silly:

3) When they post pics of the cheerleaders, they are cheerleaders. I met the true first ladies of the Redskins, and they were at the Tailgate, ( sans the Captain, the queen of course. :( ).

4) The BAR. 'Nuff said. :2drunks:

5) Owned. I've seen it now. Better somebody else than me. Yikes.

6) DTC punch. I think these guys are missing their calling. That stuff should be bottled and sold as a topical anesthetic. I had a cautios 1 cup and I lost feelin in my mouth for awhile. Whoa.

7) Faces to names. That was awsome. To shake hands or hug friends I've never met before. Think about that. Way cool.

8) The game. Wow. Almost as good as the Tailgate ;)

9) Post game. Okay. I admit it. The Utah boy was freezing, ( thanks Huly for the Hot Chocolate).

10) Pez's wings. Whoa. :drool:

11) The steak Tarhog made. :drool: again.

12). 6 people. 6 gifts and I feel I didn't do enough. You all are great.

I'll be back.

Sigh. Cruise......grumble... :silly: Thankyou Chapelle, for letting me behind the bar to play a little bit. Or alot. :)

I had about 10 hours combined on planes and airports today so not sure what to say except that was worth every little penny I spent on it. I will not soon forget that time, ( believe it or not...), or the people and friends I met. I miss them already. What a blast. I have pics and such but nothing that really hasn't been put up already, and not sure where to post them. Well, except this one. I did this when I got home tonight. I think my mantle is looking a little more complete now for christmas. :)

:laugh: I love the Pic. We will be doing the same with ours. What an awesome time. :cheers:

Archived