Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

You never know!

Of course unsonny will be there to document it and not help the situation. :D

youre still mad about losing the tiebreaker to Smith (Vick was amazing!!!) :laugh: :laugh:

sappers all up in Tailgate Row - i'll be there to document it all - in color too

Awesome Huly!

For those calling me out for a chili-cookoff? I may have to turn down the challenge. It takes me two to three hours to prep and cook my chili and with others bringing chili, I may just sit back and enjoy their chili. I don't want to cook all of that chili and have it go to waste due to too much chili being available. Besides, I'd rather wait 'til next years "official" cookoff and try to take the reigning champ, GV, down. :D

Also, I can't cook and concentrate on verbally abusing girls fans as they pass by or passing out my misletoe kisses :D

QUOTE]

King, that's fine, I'm making a huge pot of chili and will be honored for you to have a bowl. It takes two days to prep and cook this much chili. It also takes much tasting and adjusting to get it right, and I'm working on it today. :hungry: :evil:

Oh come on... I know you are already there with bags all hangin off you in your redskin garb, waving a little redskin pennant and singing Hail to the Redskin so loudly that people think that you should be on the "short plane" :laugh:

Damn. Busted. :paranoid:

:silly:

Great! More ES in 430. I'm in 430 Row 19 (11/12) where are your seats?

Way cool! I'm 430 Row 22, 15/16. We are gonna make some noise!!!

I was just watching the sports on the news w/Sonny & George and my HANDS ARE SWEATING :laugh: I swear I am sooooo excited! Bring it on! See you there!

Way cool! I'm 430 Row 22, 15/16. We are gonna make some noise!!!

I was just watching the sports on the news w/Sonny & George and my HANDS ARE SWEATING :laugh: I swear I am sooooo excited! Bring it on! See you there!

You are not too far from us! We are in section 425!

I'm off the injured list and ready to ramp it up this Sunday!

Glad to hear you're off the DL Raub :cheers:

As for Sunday, where to begin???? Well I think the blank sign is coming? :) Halter will prolly kick my ass for the antics in AZ so make sure y'all get that on film.

I finally gots me a ticket and subsequently I will be bringing my bicycle to fedex (yeah I know scary) to go get my ticket at noon or so (ticket needs to be picked up) Sooo if anyone needs any assistance bringing anything from afar I will surely do anything I can to help.

If someone can provide a soundsystem or car/truck with loud speakers I can provide my gay ipod again ;) (not that there's anything wrong with that) I didn't see whether or not anyone volunteered a box or anything.

I will DJ if need be, and tend bar this time if need be (sorry bout last game Chappelle)

If I tend bar the 4-C will own3t themselves at the beerpong table which could be good for everyone! :whoknows:

See y'all Sunday!!

Gads. No pressure....... ;)

Tequila and Tobasco sauce -- my all-time favorite shot and, I guesss, my contribution to the tailgate.

Ah. Okay. I know those. Painful bastages. I remember doing that with oysters as well up in Flaming Gorge Wyoming once. :doh:

Archived