Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

You missed it. Halter giving Pez a lap dance. I would probably be on the floor laughing till I was crying! :laugh: :rotflmao:

I missed it???? How could there be no pics of that?? Pez said in this thread Halter still owes him one.

Hey halter... you still owe me a lapdance :laugh:

Trust me both of you will be in my thoughts on game day. It just will not be the same without you too! :cry:

HSF you need to get home soon as I am bored silly at work. :doh:

Two more weeks until I come back.:D

I will be with ya in spirit.:cheers:

I vote for a smooch from King Gibbs. LOL!!!

Don't forget to hand the camera over so we can get Pez's lap dance in the Extreme Skins Gone Wild Collection. That will be classic!!:laugh:

:dallasuck

Uh yeah... what they all said! Just got in from AZ :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lets just say I got own3d by Northworst Airlines... :doh: Let me just put my bag down... Oh yeah I HAVE NO BAG!!!! :tantrum:

Had a blast out West and Im gonna need a little time to recover from this one. Whenever I get my camera back from the suitcase goblins :fingersx: I'll post all the great pics!

Oh yeah **** DalASS!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bunch of Cowoy fans step to me at the blaggage claim in Charlotte last night.. Punks.. LETS GO!!!@!!!!!!! G'night! :peaceout:

To anyone who is bringing food, a couple things....

- this is our "Holiday" tailgate, so keep that in mind for your food selection...

- please post what you plan on bringing, so that others know not to bring the same thing...

So if this is the "Holiday" tailgate, does that mean there is not going to be a Christmas Eve tailgate?

So if this is the "Holiday" tailgate, does that mean there is not going to be a Christmas Eve tailgate?

We will still have a tailgate on 12-24 for the Giants game (me and my parents will be there for the tailgate only). We just chose this one as the Holiday Tailgate since more people will be there. It is hard on families who are traveling for Christmas and for those having family events to go to the Giants game. Kind of like we did for Thanksgiving. We had the Thanksgiving Tailgate for the Raiders game (11-20) but still had a regular tailgate for the Chargers game (11-27).

:ladiesman :grouphug: :kiss: :dj:

Looks like we will have a lot of this going on!

But when it comes to cowgirl fans we need lots of this:

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :redpunch: :redpunch: :evil: :censored: :hammer: :kungfu: :stick: :whip: :laythehur :whippin:

OH GREAT.............all the kissing goes on when I am NOT there.

At least when I call during the tailgate CAN I PLEASE get kisses in my ear??!!

;);) :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

We will still have a tailgate on 12-24 for the Giants game (me and my parents will be there for the tailgate only). We just chose this one as the Holiday Tailgate since more people will be there. It is hard on families who are traveling for Christmas and for those having family events to go to the Giants game. Kind of like we did for Thanksgiving. We had the Thanksgiving Tailgate for the Raiders game (11-20) but still had a regular tailgate for the Chargers game (11-27).

Ah-hah....makes definite sense. I can see why you guys are the tailgate gurus! :notworthy

Anyway, I will be there on 12/24 with my mom (thanks goskins!!) -- hopefully I'll get a chance to stop by and say hello!

Ah-hah....makes definite sense. I can see why you guys are the tailgate gurus! :notworthy

Anyway, I will be there on 12/24 with my mom (thanks goskins!!) -- hopefully I'll get a chance to stop by and say hello!

Awesome! Bring your mom too! She will have someone to talk to (my mom). My mom loves to talk! She hung out with Skinsfan44 mom at the 11-27 game! :D

WE DO NEED ONE THING FROM EVERYONE GOING TO THE GAME: :dallasuck

As all of you know noise makers are not allowed in Fed Ex but here is a way to make on once you get into the stadium that will help our Redskins out! :point2sky

Please bring 5-6 pennies :2cents: with you (I will have spares)!

Once you get into the stadium either buy and drink or find an empty plastic beer bottle. Put the pennies :2cents: in the bottle and the lid back on. :40oz:

Use your bottle to hit the seats etc and make Fed Ex as LOUD as possible when the cowgirls are on the field. :coach:

We need to be as loud as possible! So lets turn Fed Ex into one big Redskins Party! :dj:

As all of you know noise makers are not allowed in Fed Ex but here is a way to make on once you get into the stadium that will help our Redskins out! :point2sky

Once you get into the stadium either buy and drink or find an empty plastic beer bottle. Put the pennies :2cents: in the bottle and the lid back on. :40oz:

Use your bottle to hit the seats etc and make Fed Ex as LOUD as possible when the cowgirls are on the field. :coach:

We need to be as loud as possible! So lets turn Fed Ex into one big Redskins Party! :dj:

FYI... probably need to use a widemouth bottle...

Hmmm .... I've never seen a plastic bottle that wasnt a widemouth!

But Huly ... great idea! I have no problem volunteering to empty the contents of beer bottles into my stomach for those who can't / don't want to drink!

:D

Superlush is here to save the day!!!! :laugh:

Hmmm .... I've never seen a plastic bottle that wasnt a widemouth!

But Huly ... great idea! I have no problem volunteering to empty the contents of beer bottles into my stomach for those who can't / don't want to drink!

:D

A true, unselfish, team player :notworthy

Sneaky, I like it!

i'll be coming also now that i have tickets :) What can i bring? That bar lineup Chappelle has is great. I need to bring something of substance or i'll feel like a mooch. Im taking metro and will be at the lot by 12. Just let me know how i can help out. Who should i talk to when i get there????

What should you bring? Anything you want....food, beverages, etc. Just post what you will bring so RJ can make a note of it.

Who should you talk to? EVERYONE! :cheers:

i'll be coming also now that i have tickets :) What can i bring? That bar lineup Chappelle has is great. I need to bring something of substance or i'll feel like a mooch. Im taking metro and will be at the lot by 12. Just let me know how i can help out. Who should i talk to when i get there????

Glad to hear you have tickets. See you at the tailgate :)

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

glad to have them! im rolling the dice and sitting in section 221 row 15 vs upper level endzone.

Cool, usually the closer to the isles you are the better. The seats in the middle of the row are the most in danger of obstruction.

Have you sat in the upper level before?

DAMN...I wish I had tix to this one! :(

Sounds like it will be awesome.....both the tailgate and the game! Have fun, but don't sap it up too much....we need the 12th man for the whole game! ;)

The wife and I will be at the Giants game on the 24th to see the Skins take their next step to the playoffs!

Shameless plug: My band, Type A, will be playing Michael's Pub in Columbia, MD on the 17th, if anyone is nearby and wants to stop by and check us out...

:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

I think we need to have a warmup on Sat afternoon/evening somewhere.... Just to make sure we knock the rust off since we have been off for 2 weeks :)

Just flew back from the AZ game and boy are my arms tired. :D (yeah, lame joke)

I don't need to "knock the rust off" since I was tailgating in the dessert on Sunday, in 70 degree sunny weather (just like Huly likes it) but I would be willing to get together on Saturday night to knock a few back.

Steph and I will be doing our last Arena Dr breakfast of the season this Sunday for the Dallas tailgate, starting at 9:00am, so come early and come hungery.

I also have a special surprise for the tailgate also.

Huly and I have a few "tricks" up our sleves for the last 2 tailgates, so you will just have to come and find out.

Archived