Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

I think we need to have a warmup on Sat afternoon/evening somewhere.... Just to make sure we knock the rust off since we have been off for 2 weeks :)

QUOTE]

I offered HSF's house for this. I have the keys! :laugh:

Please let me know what you guys want to do. I think I have a friend coming in town that weekend. I'd love to attend.

Guys... I am so freaking insane right now with the thoughts of THIS GAME... I have the nervous leg twitch goin... I can't concentrate on my coding.... if this game doesn't go by quick, someone is going to have to commit me! This is the game we have been waiting for over a decade !!! We need this tailgate to be crazy!!!

Great news guys. King got his tickets and a green parking pass. My in-laws will be thrilled since they celebrate Christmas this Sunday and I won't be there. :doh: Anyone know of a good divorce lawyer. :D

Anyway, I am so pumped and needless to say BEWARE cowpuke fans. I will be cooking up my chili and GV I expect you to give me your honest opinion.

Huly, I will also be bringing a roll of tailgating tape with Caution -Do Not Enter-Redskins Fans Only printed on it.

Halter, the two of us will be doing some serious enforcing this week and we need to make the Eagles game look like it was dress rehearsal for this game.

DUCK FALLAS :dallasuck

Thank you CHS! :notworthy

I'll be there will a special guest from Georgia!!! Let me know what you guys would like me to bring? Besides my good looks and beer?

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I'll be there will a special guest from Georgia!!! Let me know what you guys would like me to bring? Besides my good looks and beer?

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Anything Christmas!

Hey halter... you still owe me a lapdance :laugh:

Haha!!! You need no mistletoe!

From the day that I met you ... I've gone out of my way to find you at tailgates and smother you with hugs and kisses. :D

The King is getting all the love!! :notworthy

Sounds like the usual cast of characters will be there.... :point2sky

:dallasuck

Archived