Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

DAMN...I wish I had tix to this one! :(

Sounds like it will be awesome.....both the tailgate and the game! Have fun' date=' but don't sap it up [i']too[/i] much....we need the 12th man for the whole game! ;)

The wife and I will be at the Giants game on the 24th to see the Skins take their next step to the playoffs!

Shameless plug: My band, Type A, will be playing Michael's Pub in Columbia, MD on the 17th, if anyone is nearby and wants to stop by and check us out...

:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

Sorry you can't make this one. See you on the 24th!

Steph and I will be doing our last Arena Dr breakfast of the season this Sunday for the Dallas tailgate, starting at 9:00am, so come early and come hungery.

I also have a special surprise for the tailgate also.

Huly and I have a few "tricks" up our sleves for the last 2 tailgates, so you will just have to come and find out.

Can't wait for Sunday!! Tell Steph to stop by and have Chappelle make her another Rum and Coke.

:wewantd:

This was not my idea but was told to me by another! Supposedly it is so loud the people around this person were holding their ears!

Blondie was the "another".

I do this.....and it is an awesome noise maker.

The people around you will either join in.........or move!!!

Blondie

That is the way to go! You only need 5-6 according to Blondie!

:cool: Guess that means I won't have to bring the whole bank...or jars such as they are. ;) Okay. Pennies, maybe some snow. ;) , and something Christmas. Pennies being the priority of course. ;)

:cool: Guess that means I won't have to bring the whole bank...or jars such as they are. ;) Okay. Pennies, maybe some snow. ;) , and something Christmas. Pennies being the priority of course. ;)

Interesting combination of accessories for a football fan going to a game/tailgate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Interesting combination of accessories for a football fan going to a game/tailgate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh no. Gee. Didn't walk right into that one. :doh:

Ummmmmmmmm

You would almost think I was bringing change for a lap dance by a big snowman with mistletoe. ;)

Archived