Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Tailgate Thread for the Unofficial Tailgate...WE WANT DALLAS!!!

RonJeremy

Has he been banned from here? I see he hasn't posted since Dec. 5

Just wondering if our "most likely to OWN3D candidate will be attending?"...and speaking of OWN3D...where is KevinB??

Didn't he go to AZ? Probably still on his way back... or recovering..

hey guys lol

i am here. sorry i ahve been gone. been just working my butt off. looks like i will not be bale to make it to the cowboys game. butb have no fear i already have tickets and a green parking pass for the giants game. sucks and i will miss u all this weekend but i will do my best to be drunk infront of my 60 inch tv screaming my head off

hey guys lol

i am here. sorry i ahve been gone. been just working my butt off. looks like i will not be bale to make it to the cowboys game. butb have no fear i already have tickets and a green parking pass for the giants game. sucks and i will miss u all this weekend but i will do my best to be drunk infront of my 60 inch tv screaming my head off

Sorry to hear that you won't be making this game....see you the 24th for the Giants!!!

DJ Lefty - OUT this week but returns 12/24.

:dallasuck

I will be cooking up my chili and GV I expect you to give me your honest opinion.

It would be my pleasure to taste your chili. Unfortunately, this is going to be the first game I miss this year.....nice timing huh?

I'll take a raincheck if they are available. I'm still planning on attending the Giants game.

I think that we should change the rules ... and make all of the guys come and give hugs and kisses to us.

:D

I have no problem with that.... although huly might kill me :redpunch: :finger: :tantrum: :censored: :gang: :security: :handicap: :kungfu: :soapbox: :stick: :whip: :cuss: :hammer: :nutkick: :whippin:

I have no problem with that.... although huly might kill me :redpunch: :finger: :tantrum: :censored: :gang: :security: :handicap: :kungfu: :soapbox: :stick: :whip: :cuss: :hammer: :nutkick: :whippin:

What are you talking about!!! Huly is going to be on the receving end of a bunch of hugs and kisses too!

Archived